Reviews for Baby It's Cold Outside
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Great, cute story! I loved it :-)
sonicmilahedgie chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
I liked the story and i was wondering if you can make me a short fanfic plz? ur a good author an i would like to be friends and i am new to this site...I'm gonna post some of my stories soon as i get home or whenever i got time so plz read when posted thankz i really appreciate that and ur stories! *hope we can b friends*
Prospero the Magnificent chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love the characterization of Peter and Rachael. I actually know people like this, and it's a very sweet story.
annoyance chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Sweet
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
No way! My choir is singing this song, too! This was a very good rendition of a familiar story. Your characters were really well-formed, even in the short span of the story. And despite the fact that it's 80 degrees where I am, i was able to visualize the snow and storm outside.

I was disappointed that you didn't put in the pneumonia line though, because that's the most desperate one. So funny.

Very cute story!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
It's cute, in that romantic, quiet way. (That probably made no sense at all.) I'm usually not a big fan of fics that start out with the couples together (I'm a fluff-lover like that), but this was so well-written I really did enjoy it. I don't have any complaints, really, none that I can think of. It transitioned smoothly and it was slow and sweet, which fit the story. So, good job! (: I'm glad clumsy eloQuence 6 added it to the c2. (:
Umeplumblossom chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Cute!
Kadekksys chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
haha... nice! it's good. sorry... im wiped from so many projects, so there isn't a lot of depth to this review. but i really liked it. it's def. good! great job! :)