Reviews for The Minotaur
Mjoern chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Ow god no! no unmonsterification
that's really bad
dah minotaur haven't been cursed, he was born like tha
DragonHawk1959 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Why not just have having sex with a hero break the curse?
Rob Daland chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was wonderful, really passionate
Desi Dangers chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I shall take the first ending on this one. Oh what adventures could be had with his now unmonstered man.

but I really like this, a new way to give history class a bit more fun for me. XD
Chatte-Rouge chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Interesting xD I like the added endings xD
ToraOkami303 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
lol i think i like all those endings. and o it's on the tip of my tounge who gave him the string . we just studied this too.

T O
shuurai-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
y end there? y not slashify other Greek/roman myths?
Vionna chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This is a sick story. And I'm a sick, sick person for liking it. ):
Dark Kitten Vampire chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I honestly couldn't stop laughing at your notes. I liked the story it was good. I usually don't read short stories and I really like this one. anyways here you go since you asked SO kindly for a review. _
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I think he defeated the beast. I feel kind of bad for the next man sent into the labyrinth.
Yume chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
that was ... incredibly weird ... and disturbing ...
deliriouseight chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I review for the hot man that was promised on top... just kidding. anyway, totally weird imagining some oversized bull head on a hot humanbody but good story. You should write one with male sirens and a super smexy hero on a boat but then again I fail at writing so I might not take my advise...
Revel in Madness chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
While I really enjoyed this story, I found two things that you might want to change:

“His eyes flickered back up to the monster; dared he risk it?” – I believe that it should read, “dare he risk it?” instead.

“Shoving its monstrous head against the floor to breath in the dust of crushed bones,” – In this case, the correct spelling would be “breathe.”

I also really liked how you ended it ambiguously, leaving the rest up to the reader’s imagination. :]

-Avvy
Cattails chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
O_O Well, definitely different than the original. But somehow seems like it would fit into Greek mythology perfectly... Therocles was a bit of a horny bugger, wasn't he? And the Minotaur...well, he'd been stuck down there for an awful long time. XD I love the summary of the fluff ending.
Kneecap chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This was really well written, and I like how you didn't start every sentence with 'he'.

And, well, as soon as I read your summary, I knew what was going to happen, but I still thought it was really good anyway. A nice twist at the end might have been a Salome-style killing, but maybe that's just me?

And, I'll be honest: I laughed so much (in a good way?) when they were having sex. It just...I don't know why. it just made me laugh. xD. I loved it :D.