Reviews for The Minotaur
Kneecap chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This was really well written, and I like how you didn't start every sentence with 'he'.

And, well, as soon as I read your summary, I knew what was going to happen, but I still thought it was really good anyway. A nice twist at the end might have been a Salome-style killing, but maybe that's just me?

And, I'll be honest: I laughed so much (in a good way?) when they were having sex. It just...I don't know why. it just made me laugh. xD. I loved it :D.
Xx-Blue-Eyed-Fey-xX chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
personally i'm glad you didn't put in the "fluff" ending. it's more realistic.
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Uh...that was...unexpected? But still good, I think? Da...
applecinnamon chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Okay. Am reviewing for the hot man/honey, will expect him in the morning. .

This was quite interesting. What would have made it more interesting was if after the deed was done, he chopped the things head off anyways. But that might just be my view. Anyways, very well written - you get the sense that the main character, Therocles, is a no nonsense guy.
Anti-Socialite chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
I really like this ending more than the first. Also the whole sex scene was better in my opinion. I liked it. D
Lerene chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
As I said before, horny man. And horny monster.
Lerene chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I really don't know what to say... interesting...weird...I don't know. Therocle went to slay it and ended up have sex with it. The horny man.
renru-no-ren chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
heh, i remember this story! nice twist :P i think you could have extended it a bit more, tho.

now...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WRITING THIS WHEN YOU SHOULD BE UPDATING YOUR OTHER STORIES!

*ahem* lovely job.