Reviews for Sage
qpst1235 chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
I love it so much!
Blueyes57 chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
spell check is your friend. greet it and use it
LittleWolfPup chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
Happy and sad that the story is over. Great ending, loved how she got to see her brother again. Hope you keep writing!
iBite2 chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
Ok I absolutlly loved that chapter. So funny!
abbylee95 chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Loved the ending! Hehe can't wait for the next chapter!

~SilverMoon out~
LittleWolfPup chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Excellent chapter!

Can't wait for the next one;)
WhereMyBones chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
I like your choice of story line. Very entertaining so much so I was disappointed when I realized I read all the chapters available. Thanks for the escape of my daily life.
XxSiennaxX chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
I'm really enjoying your story and I hope everything will work out for Sage, Remy and Eric.

Your writing was improving the further into the story I read.

I know you're planning on getting a beta but I thought this may help improve the quality of your writing overall and make things easier in the long run, unless they're just typos because they were getting fewer the further I read. One thing to look out for is to ensure you use the right version of 'your' and 'their' etc. Especially early in the story you wrote things like 'your here' -A trick I've learnt is to keep an eye out and every time you write the word think about whether you could say 'you are' instead, if so then use 'you're' i.e. 'you're here'. It's something that you'll likely get better at with practice. 'your' or 'their' is for if someone owns something. There - is if you are referring to a place 'over there'

I hope this is constructive and helps you keep the thought in the back of your mind.

I'm really looking forward to reading more and seeing where you're going to take this story. Please update soon :)
HeartRose chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
This is brillent!

I'm really enjoying the story line so far!

Please update soon!
scarletlady77 chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
This was an awesome chapter- I meant to read it much sooner now I'm so glad i finally got to:)

It is really cool how you cross-reference your other characters (Very Whedon-esque!)

I hope you keep writing this one, it is my favorite.
Edara chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Fabulous. Once again.

More please! XDXD

Thankyou
LittleWolfPup chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
Nice chapter, Sage was brave to go to the vamp bar.

Question-Did you always plan for this story to mix in the Andrea series? Update soon please.
Annabel Wynters chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
I can proof read for you if you want, I have nothing to do because of summer and all but I'm pretty good at pointing out the obvious and such. You can contact me through my email which is on my profile page if you take me up to help.

This was a very quick chapter but I really like this story. Its quite interesting and I'd love to see where it goes.

btw betaing (proofing stories) is kinda supposed to be a free service on here for up-and-coming authors like ourselves, people who are willing to take the time out of their lives to help one another. Those who charge are probably professionals and the such.
KariandTK chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
She was really brave to go into that bar and ask about vampires since she is a wolf. It was a good thing that Eric knew where everything was and that the bartender didn't try to hurt her. If you need a person to proofread, I would love to help out.
Edara chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Really Really Good!

XDXDXD Please write more, I really like the story and Sages character!

Thankyou