Reviews for Pomegranate
Peskypiskie chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
Amazing! Simply amazing! Beautifully crafted and entrancing. I loved it so much!
huntsong chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Beautiful chapter. I love how vividly you describe places and people that are only vaugly covered in Greek myth. Keep up the good work!
Arabella Smith chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Haha I like it. It's very good! Update soon!
Princess London chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I really like this story so far! The writing is very good and I am so glad that you have given Hades some soul and mystery and he is not just a greedy rapist. The only thing we found from a reader's perspective is that Persephone doesn't really seem that horrified to be down there? Anyways, update soon this is really good!
trippiekittie chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
wonderful imagery. persphone's personality is just as i would have imagined one of the greek gods and goddesses to act. stellar writing.
mishiema chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Your summary certainly doesn't lie. This retelling definately is fresh. I like all of the different things that you've done with this story, like how Hades won't talk. That gives it a definate original element. Your writing is neat, solid and lively. I have high hopes for this.

Cheers,

Mishiema
trippiekittie chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
spetacular use of imagery. truly spectacular. i look forward to reading if you continue and am prepared to pine if you don't.

poor aphrodite, always cast as the bad girl... i'm guilty of it too.
Helizabeth chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
wow. ur really good with imagrey. this is a good story, so will Hades be amazingly hot and misunderstood? cause those are the best stories. definetley the best. update soon!
i wish i could delete this chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
omg. I am going to just shut up and stop writing. You are like my idol. Something about your story is just magical. It just seems real. I am totally going to add you to my favorite authors list to share this story with my friends. I tried to write a Hades and Persephone story, but it pales in comparison to yours. Please, for the love of god, write more.

H's and K's,

A Touch of Insanity
Anita Tseu chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Awesome! I've always wanted to read retellings of Greek Mythology _ and now I can...So, cool story, update soon please _ hahaha Aphrodite was called that lol. Hm...Ficionpress is not that bad...but of course Fanfiction is much better _ lol.
huntsong chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wonderful first chapter. I love retellings of old myths and this looks very promising. Nice description of Aphrodite, by the way ;)