Reviews for Drop The Mirror
Archia chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This has such a deep meaning, and I really enjoyed it. I think I've read it about a hundred times to fully understand it. Well done.
darkREDmist chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
a very interesting piece. i like it.
whitefairy24601 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aaw! That makes me sad...

Great job! I already can tell that you are a great author
Mirabella chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I like this, it seems as though it is a metaphor with a deeper emotive meaning. Like one will see who true friends are in pain.

I like it. :)
eaststar chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This made me think for a few minutes. It's amazing how you put so much in so few words.
irish-ileana chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I love how true these really are!

I'd never heard of a choka or tanka before today. Are they Japanese, like haiku, or is this some sort of wicked cool Aussie thing I'm just starting to know?
Hello Hello chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Really good. I totally agree - I feel I understand a person once they show me their "sensitive" side.
Yeshua chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Hey, that was a chill poem. I loved it. YOU ARE GR8 at poetry. Hope you keep on writting.

Luke
MarvellousMarvin chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
this is really good - i like the style, it's really simple but yet conveys a lot of meaning!

thanks for the review
NationChild chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Hm...very interesting emotions. There's hopelessness screaming out yet, there's also hopefulness, too. It seems to me that this poem sort of contradicts itself and its meaning, which is a really hard element to incorporate into pieces of writing. Awesome job!

NC
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Wow!This is a beautiful thing,though,I still don't know what's a tanka?
Tekla chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Drop the mirror. I like that. It's like, "stop being so concerned with yourself and look at people you ignore, like me," right? At least, that's what I'm getting. )

Nicely done, I'm trying to deal with this at the present. Not going so hot, but that's not the point. Þ

Keep writing!
Maggot Blood chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I like it, thanks for not changing it in any way, I find a peom losses meaning if it changed from the time of creation. Nice work.

Maggot.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Quite philosophical and well constructed. Excellent work. MD:77.
loversdream17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
great job. I again love your endings you are great are ending them aand all.

Mandi4life