Reviews for Twins
WretchedLust chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
Why WHY WHYYYYYY HAVE YOU NOT CONTINUED THIS STORY IN 3 YEARS? It's so fucking good. Aaaaauuugggghhhhh. Not nice of you! Not nice at all! D,:
OnceUponAFeudalFairytale chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
This was really good!
Jayn chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
fluffy! made me smile. I like to smile! Please update! _~
portabellaprincess chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
I want to see them make up! ;)

Nice chap.

Can't wait for the next one! :D

Happy New Year! :)
Carlette chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
Aww! I love this chapter the most so far!

I just love how they interact with each other. They make me smile!

And yes, Brandon has changed A LOT and I'm happy he's changed :D

I am excited to see Isaac's POV too. I just love the little cutie face! *ruffles his hair*

Can't wait for your next update!
Persephone Choiseul chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
Dudde I saw this story today and I am HOOKED! It was physically painful for me to realise there's no chapter 9! *groans in pain*

Update soon? Pretty please?
Carlette chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
Aww, I loved how Isaac was teasing Brandon like that! I lurve them oh so much! *Stares at them lovingly*

I am so addicted to this story now! So please don't torture me and update quick! Or, whenever you can is fine with me!
Carlette chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
*Dances around and throws confetti everywhere*

Well, it was horrid that Brandon was cutting himself! But thank god Isaac found him before he did anything stupid! And I love the fluff! Who doesn't love fluff? But I'm so happy he finally set himself free! And they both confessed their love! WOO!
Carlette chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
Teehee a drunk Brandon! And he almost told Isaac everything! Which I'm sure it was still pretty obvious to Isaac anyways... he just wanted to hear Brandon say it!

On to the next!
Carlette chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
That's so sad :(

Wow, at first I thought their mom was going to commit suicide.

But I loved the dancing part :) So cute!
Carlette chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
haha...naked old lady... ew *shudders*

And wow... Brandon was almost scary! I feel bad for poor little Isaac *huggles Isaac*
Carlette chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Gah! I love it so much! I feel like you put my stories to shame!

Your descriptions are lovely :) I can picture everything so clearly.
Carlette chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Very well written!

It really has me captivated already! I just love your writing style. I like that even though they are twins, there's differences in their appearances. I used to always get weirded out with twincest. I used to think, "How can they be in love when they look EXACTLY the same?"

But this is really good so far! I'll keep reading :)
Jayn chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
Aww! He is just TOO sweet! I hope they won't have TOO many problems... although I know they will... I just love happy endings... Please update!
WTF OMG STFU chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
aw. That was such a cute chapter! it makes up for the sad ones before! hehe. I really liked this chapter! Issac is adorable(if I haven't said that before) lol.

-wishes for another chapter- xDD Have a good New Years!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »