Reviews for Fire 12607
excentricreativity chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Wonderfull... short and sweet )
Captain Lucky chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Depressing, but I kinda know the feeling. I like the format too.

burning in effigy chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
very interesting format. kind of strange, but i like it; they could technically stand alone but they are similar enough to be one.

i like how you used fire as a metaphor, and i like how you kept things short and simple :)

(and thank you for your review from a long, long, time ago)
i am Not a Poet chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Actually, I kind of like all of the dashes. ) It's rather unique, I think. Short, powerful, to the point, and excellent. The ending satisfied me, as endings rarely do, and I enjoyed it immensely. Well done!

Again, wonderful.

All the best,)
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I've felt this way myself. Very short but powerful. Peace.
Isca chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Interesting format with the italics on the side. I'm not sure it worked for this piece though. It might have been better to make it its own line and put it in brackets or something. Just my thoughts :). "I'm playing with fire, bound to get burned, but it's been so long since I've felt anything." Amazing line; full of angst and pain.
SickButPretty chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I like the last line, I find the format a bit strange but that's OK. Your poems are pretty short so I can't really think of a lot to say, sorry!
lookin4nemo chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
this is really good! I love how you explained your desire to feel something that you wud...touch fire! really great and keep it up!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Not bad, but the last line seems to fall short; it doesn't seem to be a strong finish... Other than that, okay.
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Sorry about me not reviewing as much as I used to. Anyway, this piecegreat. I was trying to write something similar the other day actaully but I ran out of ideas so this could be inspiring. Thanks for that!
staras chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I like this piece of yours, its words are very captivating, with meaning lacing in and out of it. It's shortness lets them wrap around it a couple more times so that they hold more power.

Imperfecione chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
if you wanted to put the italizied part on the right you could have added - all the way across. It worked for me, anyway.
review chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
haha naughty-much?

not too shabby yourself, simple.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I really like this! I definitely know what you mean with the nonitalicized bit. The italics confused me a little at first.. is it like, the speaker is bored with the relationship they're in, so they're going to cheat? Anyway, great poem! )
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Brackets work. You could suggest to your readers to read poem without bracket thoughts, then with them.

As usual...great message!