Reviews for 初 恋『Heavenly Days』
Koyuki-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This is a great story! I can't wait to read more. It has a lot of suspense, and it makes me think that something exciting is going to happen any second. I hope to have more time to read the rest, and I hope there will be more to read soon!
Melissa Norvell chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
This was a good chapter. I really loved the description in the last sentence and I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'll be waiting your update!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I love this! It's truly a piece of art like no other and definitely worthy of being in my C2 Community. I also have a Beta (fighting fish in your words) Two of them actually. If the weather is too cold they have a tendancy to jump out of their bowls and if no one finds them, they cry out and die.

I've had one do that to me in the middle of the night and when I woke up, she was dead on the carpet. It was very sad.

I like all of the ways that you potray love. It's definitely a complicated matter that can be portrayed through many senses. There are many different type of love and at times, friendship and love seem to have no boundaries.

I like your concept, it's interesting.

If you have the time, I'd love it if you'd read some of my works. You may like them.

Until then, keep up the fantastic job!
The Melody of a Broken Heart chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wow. That is truly a beautiful work of art. :) I am grateful that I taken my time to read this piece of yours. It is magnificent and one of the finest works at its best. I personally felt every single emotion that poor girl was going to and I deeply wanted to help her but I wasn’t a character of the story. If only I knew that girl exist in my life then I wanted to help the girl as best I ever could. However, that couldn’t happen, because some of the emotions you portrayed in this chapter I felt myself, as I kept isolated from everyone and everything. The only crushes I ever had were other students but they found out and the friends of my crushes antagonize me about it.

To be perfectly honest, I accept your feelings for a teacher, because love has no age and restriction as anybody could feel it. Not only that, love happens anywhere and also when you least expect it and you start having feelings for someone that you can not control. The greatest example of love between student and teacher is Marmalade Boy, an anime that I been watching recently and love. I understand the emotions you’re going through and not being accepted but I accept you as you being you as everyone is uniquely to the next and nobody is usually perfect. Besides, perfect and beauty can only be define by own personal opinions and they can be shape in any way.

Anyways, that enough of me ranting, I sometimes tend to get carried away when I am talking about love. I used to have a strong belief in it once upon a time and still do but now I know the darker side of love. All the emotions it comes with it, all the good and all the bad. That single emotion could either create something beautiful or truly break someone. So far, all I see is the pain and hardship of love, but it doesn’t mean that the goodness doesn’t exist; I know it does and I will keep finding it. Anyways, can you do me a favor and read I Heart, I Angel, it’s a powerful story about romance, fantasy and tragedy And also, my birthday is coming up on Dec 10th, I be 21…I don’t know why I should be telling you this, but I wanted to..

Shattered Destiny