Reviews for Cherry Red
The Infinity chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Amazing as usual, wouldn't expect any less from you. So brutally life-like, I can visualize your stories so well. I will probably post some of my own stories soon; I would love for you to review them, or at least read them :). Anyways, you're my favorite author on here, thought you should know.
Run chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I dont quite understand it but it's a good story _
DarkSacrifice chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Omg...this is so sad T_T

It reminded me of 'Rush' cause that one was sad too T_T

But I loved it!

I love your sad stories
MidnightLunar chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
OMG I HATE YOU!T_T wah why why...let them stay alive!T_T but I still love your stories
BlackBlueDreams chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This was incredibly sad. I think that you truly have a talent, the images in this piece of writing are haunting and the narrative tone is wonderful.

Love the poem and love the story, it's just a pity that it's only a oneshot, even if that does do it justice.
Subbie chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
gr. im the 9th. just missed it!
Lovemelol chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I like this story i hope that u can make another one like this its an extremely good story I read it right before i went to bed then i wrote it again when i woke up and everything its perfect well not perfect but i would give it a 10/10

K pce

JAZ
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
LOVED THE POEM.. LOVED THE STORY :).. WELL WRITTEN
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
You, my friend, are an amazing writer. And I love the poem at the end. As sad as this fic was, it was very beautiful.
shellbell10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
wow...
Saran D. Pity chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Very well written. It was really poetic, so the poem at the end tied in nicely. I found one mistake though, no biggie, "no body would come and save me. Not even you", it should be 'nobody'.
Helizabeth chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
you write a lot of depressing stories! i like them. i know that it kind of makes me violent, but i like reading suicide stories. i don't think i've written any, but i'm not sure. good story, good poem too. if i knew you in real life, you would probably be my idol, and maybe my friend too! good story!
Shayby chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Wow. I mean like.. WOW. I love it.
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Awesome piece! I absolutely adore it. The passitivity of the character, the descriptions, everything is incredible. And the language is beautiful. I think the poem was unnecessary; the story was a poem itself!