Reviews for The Closet
Ms. Critic chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I did guess the ending, when they said Debbie's body hadn't been found. That was pretty creepy, but left some unanwered questions. Did Cora know what was in her closet? If she did, why wouldn't she tell her mom what was actually in it? True, that would have ruined the ending... but anyway. Did Jack Meyers sneak into her room at night and hide the girls he'd most recently killed? This really makes you less likely to follow the advice of "love your neighbor."
Brimo chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
good story. (but i did guess the ending) adds to favs:)
TT-da-lamanite chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Okay then, no I didnt aticipate the end, that was very nice though, ten bucks says that you could even win an award for how nice this is, oh wait you ALREADY DID! hahahahaha, and bought me luch with it thank you...
Zam89 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow... Nice job with this! ...I'd totally freak out if there was a dead body in my closet... Nah, you did surprise me! Great job! Lol, ...I think I'll check the closet before going to bed tonight...

~Dawn
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
That was awesome! Finally someone who knows how to write some good horror.

Although...no, I wasn't quite sure where this was going. My first thoughts were that there was something perhaps monster-like involved (reminiscent of Stephen King stories), but then I was wondering if somehow the neighbor had been in her closet or up to something. Then the ending kind of threw me off, so, I'm not quite sure what it was I was supposed to have figured out before the end.

Of course, I'm clueless like that, so what more can I say? I still give you two thumbs up.

~Bob Evans
Trish J chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Well, I only really figured it out when that Meyers guy was taken away, but SERIOUSLY!

-looks nervously at my closet-

I'm scared now. Thanks a lot. But a great story, anyways (:
Ashelin chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I only guessed it when I heard that there was a girl missing, well, maybe a little before that but not too much. I loved this though, it was wonderful! Very gripping and interesting! I wonder how she couldn't know it was a body, and how it was removed, and put in there again? Or was it just a figment of her imagintion the first time? Great story!