Reviews for The Real Threats to Society
Tchaicat123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
K, I would just like to say that this is one of the best things I have ever read! If you arent published then I think you should be. And just wondering, what's a flump?
poetintraining576 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Oh my goodness! That's so funny; I love it!
IdeasInTheAir chapter 7 . 2/1/2008
Ha, The Bunnyman! Frightening, simply frightening...

I'm not sure this was QUITE as enjoyable as the other chapters, only because the stories were shorted, but entertaining nonetheless. Smiles for you!

))))/5 on the Smile Meter.

Danielle
Sira Morgan chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
Man, this is great! In fact, all of your stuff is good! Somehow, youve managed to write about kids in their early teens without making it too cliché! Keep up the good work!
Bauble chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
Once, in 8th grade, I threw a piece of ice at Coach Andrews and it pegged him between the eyes and made him fall.

I blamed the resident jcok, Hunter (the same one who threw the watch at me!), and didn't get in trouble.

Hunter still hasn't let me live it down.

But it's OK...

I'm still holding his watch hostage!

Great story! Can't wait to hear more!
IdeasInTheAir chapter 6 . 12/11/2007
Actually, when it comes to best friends and the guy they think you should be with, it basically IS an arranged marriage. I should know, people come after me almost eveyday with news about who I'm going to marry. Worst thing is, my mum is in on it... Yeah, I like the story about Mike. I think I just may write something about a Mike that dies. *nods* And then I'll show it to you. Oh right, Doughnut, I must do that...It shouldn't be too much longer. I hope.

Yup, it's still really good! I really hope you have more stories to share! )

Danielle)))
IdeasInTheAir chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
Wow, a magic scar! Is there anything cooler? I really like it, it makes me think of things that happened to me in elemntary and junior high. Oh, what fun times!

Keep writing, they're awesome!)

Danielle, who is currently hoping for some more Fine Line...(hinthint)
IdeasInTheAir chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
You had SPANISH in seventh grade? That's when our French starts! Lucky...

I really love it, it's amazing hearing all of thoses stories. Some of them are hard to believe ever happened, but then I think of what has gone on at my school and I say to myself.."Weirder things have come to pass." Which is pretty true. Actually, it might not be...I've never heard of a teacher that passes notes for people.)

Keep the stories coming! I enjoy very much reading them!

Danielle) )))))/5 on the Smile Meter.
Bauble chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
One time, in 7th grade, I kept asking Hunter what time it was.

and he was like, "11:30."

and five minutes later, I asked again, and he was like, "11:35."

and that went on until I asked, and he said, "12:20."

and then I asked one last time, and you know what he did?

he threw his freakin' watch at me and nailed me in the head!

heheh, there's one story for the many you've shared with me.

I love this!
IdeasInTheAir chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
Oh, the ChaCha Slide! Never pass up an oppurtunity to do that. Your school sounds way too much fun. I want to go there...My school is just...school, nothing really special. I am so jelous.

I hope you have more stories! They are funny!)))

Danielle)
IdeasInTheAir chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
*laughs* Thos is excellent! Sorry I didn't finish reveiwing yesterday, after breakfast things kind of got in the way. Actually, I'm suposed to be doing my science right now, but...oh well. I'm off the read the next chapter!
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Hahaha! I love this, it's so cool, it's just like a story of a collection of stories! I love it! I'm gonna go read some more! Actually, I'm gonna go get my breakfast, then read some more. I'm very hungry.