Reviews for The New and Improved Annie Bananie
DarthKader chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
i wish i was your 200th review :
Nicole Deming chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
Well Im really glad that he didnt do it intentionally. I hope everything goes well when he finds out the news. Annie and Dodge are so freaking cute together. update soon.
TrueLoveWaits chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
honey, I love you.

But if you almost kill Dodger again.

Imma go crazy! lol.
alwaysfaith chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
211. You got there. 8D

I just started to read this story.. It's awesome. 83

At first I was like 'It would be so cute if Ben and Annie got together..' and now I'm like 'OMG I LOVVE DODGE.'

M. It's adorable. I love annie, too. She seems like a sweetheart. :3

Update soon. 3
djwikiwiki chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
I abso-fuckin-lutely love this story! I don't think this story would be the same if it weren't as "disgustingly dramatic" ... I'm really looking forward to the entire story (but I don't want it to end, hehe)... I don't have any good vibes from the Austin guy, same with Tay. I don't know, they seem like an evil couple of people.
violet-eyez chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
so did he try to kill himself on purpose?
tanya2byour21 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Oh I am so glad he is alright. I love it keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
darkgurl92 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
aww...drinking...n overdose... hopefully dodge gets better..update soon...
texaslonghornfn chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Oh damn.

So did he accidentally over-dose, or did he really try to kill himself?

The best chapter so far, hands down.
Corrupted Lungs chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Little tip, you should leave cliff hangers at the more dramatic stuff b/c having it all "over" in one chapter kind of takes all the drama out of it.

Anyway, I loved it! But is it possible that Dodge was just trying to feel better and NOT trying to kill himself, even though he had been drinking?
crazychic7278 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
okay, once again awesome chapter and thats all i got to say...but yea i hope you make it to your 200 reviews
Diamandis chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Poor, stupid Dodger. He needs to take better care of himself. He's gone through a lot and now he overdoses. Give the dude a break! lol. Update ASAP!
adge96321 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
I just found this story, I really like it a lot. I can't wait to see what happens next! Will we find out why Dodger O.D.'d and why he had so much alcohol? I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the awesome work, and please try to update again soon!
SummerBaby94 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Oh come on! He just HAD to be dumb and drink didn't he? Aw! Poor Annie! Now she's all messed up, and depressed. Lovely. I just hope all their drama goes away soon.
the big crunch chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
yay! 200th review! or at least, i think it is. unless someone reviewd like RIGHT before me.

anyways, yeah, it was dramatic, but it was a good dramatic. i almost started crying while Anna was freaking out when she found Dodge. It was so... real, and everything.

to be honest, i think this is by far the best chapter in this story so far. literally.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »