Reviews for The New and Improved Annie Bananie
Writing Reality chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Interesting :D

taking a 'Chaysing Elliot' twist isn't it :)

teacher sounds cute, wonder if it's going to turn out to be teacher/student or dodger/annie.

hmm. the tough mysteries in life! :)

love it!

-x-

Padmai -Hidden Assassin-
Writing Reality chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hmm.. I like it so far :)

Didn't quite expect it to be the bad girl/somewhat good guy.

I'm soo used to reading the badboy/goodgirl stories so this story is refreshing :)

Can't wait to read more! :D

-x-

Padmai -Hidden Assassin-
AJ southern chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
drama filled.
deshaunwalker chapter 21 . 5/12/2009
This story was awesome! Can you beleive that I read the entire thing in a day?
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 21 . 1/29/2009
The ending was really sweet. But man did they have a lot of problems getting there. I still really liked there was a happily ever after.
letseatsomecake chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
oh my gosh!

when i read the part where the noodle went down the wrong tube i cracked up

tthis is really good
katiemoon chapter 21 . 6/5/2008
u REALLY! need to write an epilouge to this its really good and super sweet. i think an epilouge would be better closure to the story (and im not just sayin that because i want more of this story although tahts a MAJOR bonus)
Cherrii-Pie chapter 21 . 6/3/2008
I have seven words to discribe your story...

Amazing!
christinaxxyo chapter 21 . 5/31/2008
The whole story was a bit rushed but I thought it was pretty good. If it was more paced, the story would have been better but it definitely wasn't horrible. Nice job :)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
When people just jump into a story, it makes it seem incomplete but the way you did it made it seem natural. You really showed the characters and I liked it. How old is Anna anyways? You never really said (or are you going to? o.O).
texaslonghornfn chapter 21 . 5/25/2008
Suh-wet action.

Loved it! The ending was fine, don't worry about it.

]]
Mystery girl90 chapter 21 . 5/23/2008
Nice story it's very dramatic))
Corrupted Lungs chapter 21 . 5/18/2008
AW! I thought that was an EXCELLENT ending. Vague endings are better because it gives you hope. I loved this story so much, but now I'm kinda of releaved it's over, but only because it was such a good ending and now we have no more ups and downs to go through. :)

New story soon?

~Marisa~
midnightbeauty chapter 21 . 5/17/2008
Omg.. best ending :D I love Dodger and now Annie again too, now that she got her head straight! :) It's cool that even though you had a happy ending, it was also realistic. I loved it! So, are you doing an epilogue? .

Kisses,