Reviews for The New and Improved Annie Bananie
DOMOxKUN chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
OMG _ Sequel? :D
crazychic7278 chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
its over, i totally shouldnt have known it was going to be over, great story by the way again, still i love chaysing eliot still...
alwaysfaith chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
Aw. Before I read the 'the end' part I was thinking you would write and tell about how the sleep overs went, and stuff. D:

Well, It was a good ending. c:
Jay827 chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
ugh you SUCK! i wish i got out of school Wednesday. but no i have less than a month. Grr

a little rushed yeah. but it was good. and blunt.
the big crunch chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
the end? really? i didn't seem like the story went on that long. :)

great story, per usual. :)
malloluvsya chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
It wasn't a lame ending. I actually liked it. The reunion wasn't too rushed, it was nice to see Annie having second thoughts and being realistic. That's a good thing when you're writing. Annie's a little flighty, and that's okay because we all are sometimes. But I'm ecstatic that Annie and Dodge ended up together, as if they wouldn't :)
AMM3485 chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
YAY! Nice ending I loved it!
Misstressmara chapter 21 . 5/15/2008
ARG! SO NOT COOL! I want to know more about what happens in the future! You should write a sequel
OoohLookACat chapter 21 . 5/15/2008
i did like it ]

i liked it a lot

it was a very sweet ending

izzie
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 21 . 5/15/2008
aww i wanted to see her with the baby lol well its a good story
SummerBaby94 chapter 21 . 5/15/2008
Aw, it's over. :(

At least Annie's finally gonna try to be mature.

With Dodger by her side. :D
adge96321 chapter 21 . 5/15/2008
AW! I loved it. I would love an epilogue or a sequel to see Annie be a mother. I loved this story so much, congratulations!
tanya2byour21 chapter 21 . 5/15/2008
This was a great ending Please tell me you are going to write a squel I want to know if they do get married and have more baby's/ It would be cool to see how Annie deals with being a mom and how Dodger handles it all also. Keep up the great writing.

Tanya
SummerBaby94 chapter 20 . 5/12/2008
Aw. I love Dodger! :)

I'm so happy he's finally mature and responsible.

Maybe now Annie can grow up.

And they can finally get back together.

That last part was adorable, by the way. :)
LoveUrSpells88 chapter 20 . 5/11/2008
Love this story! Sad that I caught it right before you're ending it. Great none the less!
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »