Reviews for The New and Improved Annie Bananie
midnightbeauty chapter 20 . 5/11/2008
Okay... I can't review much cause I'm going out to dinner, but Annie makes me really mad sometimes. So, are they back together? Dodger rocks even harder now! How could anyone possibly resist him? Haha. Well, update soon, can't wait to see how you wrap this up!

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
Corrupted Lungs chapter 20 . 5/11/2008
Yeah that's definitely true. Aw, I thought this would've been a good ending, with maybe a line that said which way they went with their relationship. But YAY for another chapter! -clingz to this story-
AMM3485 chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
I love this story! I can't wait for the next update, hopefully Annie gets the bug out of her butt and stops screwing everything.
Jay827 chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
CHRISTMAS! haha. woo! oh god. i wish i was on break. :(

wow. one more chapter. it's already almost over.

vague ending!

hah

update when possible.
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
aww i want them back together but anne needs to be more mature hope u can write more soon
RockMusicFreak chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
I need a happy ending.
OoohLookACat chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
aw i could totally imagine Dodge as a dad

that's so adorable

and gasp

another fight

but they'll get back together...

i hope

it has to end happy

or vaguely happy

or sad with the promise of a sequal haha

it's like im outlining choices for you

don't worry

i'll probably love the ending ]

can't wait for more

izzie
adge96321 chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next! Definitely should be a happy ending.
tanya2byour21 chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
Oh a happy ending please I want Doger and Anna to work things out and if not then I want a sequel where they end up togethe please. I love this story and I love them together. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
ArghImaPirate chapter 20 . 5/9/2008
we! aw i love that he's changed :)
alwaysfaith chapter 20 . 5/9/2008
It's going to end? D;

That's depressing. I'm having a nice weekend so far. Got to skip today. But I'm kinda sick.

I aww'd at the part when Annie was thinking about the first time they held hands. x3
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 19 . 5/6/2008
no i want this annie girl to stop being a bitch and start acting mature i feel bad for doger and her i thought he was going to hurt hur hope u can write more soon
starzdestiny chapter 19 . 5/6/2008
the story was good at the start, but kinda started falling apart in the last two chapters, but its pretty interesting and you do write well. the character development was pretty good as well.
SummerBaby94 chapter 19 . 5/5/2008
UGH! I tried to keep my liking for Annie.

I really did. But this chapter she's being a selfish slut.

She really doesn't think about anyone else.

GOSH! Dodger has to apologize for what SHE did?

How is that right at all? Gr. I really don't like her.

I feel so bad for Dodger. Poor boy.

I wish he could just find a good girl for him.

Cause at this rate, I'm thinking suicide for him. 0

No, wait... don't do that. I love him too much. Haha. :)
Kbelle1 chapter 19 . 5/5/2008