Reviews for The New and Improved Annie Bananie
Corrupted Lungs chapter 19 . 5/4/2008
They all need to grow the fuck up. lol I'm not saying I would know what to do in this situation, but it seems to me like they're all a little bit wrong, not Annie, not Dodger, but like EVERYONE needs to just take a step back and think for a little bit. Which is exactly what you're doing. lol
midnightbeauty chapter 19 . 5/4/2008
Whew! Firstly, sorry I didn't review last chapter, I was too mad to put it into words. Not that I'm not mad now, just a wee bit less. I mean, honestly, RAWR! This whole situation is so crappy and the way Annie is handling it is retarded, though it can be forgiven a bit since she's already immature and only in high school, but seriously. Gah. And I so knew he had a baby last chapter! She should've just gone to Dodge instead of cheating on him (which was ridiculously childish and bitchy and asinine.) Well. Update SOON!

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
adge96321 chapter 19 . 5/4/2008
Jay827 chapter 19 . 5/4/2008
poor Dodge. I can't believe he has to take care of his daughter.. shouldn't he be doing that already? haha. well if it's not what the girl wanted. stupid Annie.
kamicoh chapter 19 . 5/3/2008
Annie annoys me like hell..she really is a self-centered ass. dodger deserves better.o/ i'm guessing dodge is gonna grow up and man up to his responsibilities?o) then leave annie for someone who doesn't think the world revolves around herself..ooh, that would be so cool.o) lol..please update soon!keep writing, ur stories are great.o)
crazychic7278 chapter 19 . 5/3/2008
ha, i thought she was pregnant and i kinda knew that they would break up and the chapter wasnt lame it was kinda exciting...good job...
DarthKader chapter 19 . 5/3/2008
damn, well, a baby is involved, so i was close.
tanya2byour21 chapter 19 . 5/3/2008
I sound like to me Anna is more up set that he had a child with someone else and not her. That she wanted to be the one to give him his first child. But that is my thought and I think to much. I think once Anna sees and holds Doger's daguther she will fall in love with her because she is part of Doger. I love it. keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
OoohLookACat chapter 19 . 5/3/2008
damn

never expected that one

and wow

poor them.

and wow

she really hates that tapping

my friend had a boyfriend who just agreed with everything she said

it drove her insane.

can't wait for more

izzie
ArghImaPirate chapter 19 . 5/3/2008
Fine...I wont' die...but I"m not happy. :(

You're not gonna give me a happy ending are you? ...I feel a sad ending coming on, man!

gr

what a brat...i'm gonna hit her
violet-eyez chapter 18 . 5/1/2008
she is such a slut...good she needs to grow up
adge96321 chapter 18 . 4/30/2008
WOW! Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next! What's Doger's secret?
Jay827 chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
hate her. never ever liked her. well at least I like Dodger and Ben. forget about Annabelle.. the story isn't ALL about her. i can't believe she slept with Austin. she's one hell of a drunk.

hmm. i truly wouldn't even cared if she got killed off. and then Dodge became gay. haha that would be twisted. hahaha.

thanks for the update!
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
hey love the chapter
Miss Retro chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
Wow, she was a real bitch.

Poor Dogder :[