Reviews for The New and Improved Annie Bananie
SummerBaby94 chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
Wow... Anna's a slut and a bitch in this chapter.

Dodger scared me a bit though. Hopefully they'll work it out soon?
Corrupted Lungs chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
OH. MY. GOD. How does Annie not know that SHE is pregnant? Unless Dodger got someone ELSE pregnant? OMG did he do Rachel? lol THAT'S why he hates her! It clicks now. lol jk... at least I hope...
tini5585 chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
What? Ah she's being so stupid! Well, you definitely hooked me with this chapter. I don't even see how Dodger's going to forgive her...she was stupid and he's mad. Update soon!
kamicoh chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
God, I just want to punch Anna for being such a stupid ass. Can't she get just one teeny tiny black eye? from some random stranger who happens to know what a total ass she is?please?lol.o) i feel so sorry for dodger..hm...i think i "know" what the secret is, but i'm not sure..so please update soon...pretty please.o)
tanya2byour21 chapter 18 . 4/28/2008
I take it Dodger knocked someone up and that is what he wanted to tell Anna. She is really going to feel like lower then crap when she wakes up and realizes what she did. I so can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
OoohLookACat chapter 18 . 4/28/2008
he's not pregnant is he?

wait

thats ridiculous

he can't get pregnant

but someone he slept with could be

gasp

is anna pregnant?

well she'd know wouldn't she

if she was pregnant..

well actually i heard about this girl who didn't know she was pregnant until she went into labour

so...maybe

well whatever happens

gosh anna was a bitch this chapter

but yeah he was a bit boring

a little too perfect

but heyy trouble in paradise

equals some good reading

can't wait for more

izzie
DarthKader chapter 18 . 4/28/2008
Dodger is sterile and the baby's father is the teacher.
ArghImaPirate chapter 18 . 4/28/2008
I can't belive you're leaving it at taht. I'm dying inside man!

Gr...

I seriously can't believe she did taht. I don't even understnadn it.
violet-eyez chapter 17 . 4/21/2008
she needs to make up her mind
otter pop chapter 17 . 4/21/2008
noe place brawl is my favorite!

kep it!
malloluvsya chapter 17 . 4/20/2008
I love both stories, so I couldn't give a suggestion, so do what you must. Great chapter, it always feels like once things are going good something messes it up. But what's life without a little turbulence?
tanya2byour21 chapter 17 . 4/20/2008
Great chapter I really hope Ben comes round more and cools down. And I hope Dodger and Anna can make it work out. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
OoohLookACat chapter 17 . 4/19/2008
well at least ben isn't too pissed

as for dodger/annie/austin situation

oh dodger's not gonna liike that

can't wait for more

izzie
Corrupted Lungs chapter 17 . 4/19/2008
So, I think this is just cause I have a headache, but do you mean it's gonna stop forever? lol Uh... I can't choose. I like them both.
midnightbeauty chapter 17 . 4/19/2008
Haha, dramaa. Anywho, I think I'd really like to see Noe Place stay, honestly. I love it :) Also, this story is in more of a position where I can stand to wait a while for an update.

Kisses,