Reviews for The New and Improved Annie Bananie
Yay.

It's getting interesting. :3

Update soon.
MonkeyStar chapter 17 . 4/19/2008
OH MY GOD! Please dont put this story on hiatus! I will love you u forever!
haayleyy chapter 17 . 4/19/2008
I love this story and I think the other should go on hold because this one is longer :].
notreal17 chapter 17 . 4/18/2008
I have read other things by you and there is just this weird thing that you do, like maybe it is how your men are so co-dependent and yet independent at the same time but I don’t really like it but yet I keep reading and I need to know what happens, and when the story is over I read something else by you, I did this with Chasing Elliot, and I did not like how he was and I guess Dodger is the some way, like I want to like him, and I want everything to work out with them, but I cant stand him. Anyway if that sounded like I was flaming maybe I was but I did not mean to. So I will keep reading because I have to, I am weird that way, so thanks...lol
lostnfound007 chapter 17 . 4/18/2008
I read both and I definitely think you should keep this one going. I love this more. :) But both are great, so I'll be happy with whichever one is still active. And I totally know how you're feeling right now. I'm struggling with my two stories and they're not working all that well... Oh writer's block, how I loathe thee.
Mayuka chapter 17 . 4/18/2008
Honestly, I like Noe Place Brawl better than Bananie, but this story is great too. But if I had to choose, I'd pick this one to be on hiatus. But I'd like it if you could keep them both! :D
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 17 . 4/18/2008
aww i want to know what happeneds with ben and dodger its reall good
crazychic7278 chapter 17 . 4/18/2008
i think the noe place brawl is going somewhere and this story is have no idea of the plot here but its good and i like it but i dont know the plot yet...
Natajaaay chapter 16 . 4/17/2008
hey! i actually love this story- its my fav at the mo. i think if i were living with a pregnant girl like rachel i'd have to go emo, although i can imagine what it's like- my sister (when she comes home from uni) might as well be pregnant and hormonal!

neways, cookies for the awesome story- hope to read more soon!
tanya2byour21 chapter 16 . 4/16/2008
Ben is going to blow a gasket but he also has to understand Rachel is just being a bitch and I don't blame Anna for wanting to leave. I mean Ben won't even stand up to Rachel for Anna and that is not right family should come first. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
adge96321 chapter 16 . 4/16/2008
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 16 . 4/15/2008
man ben needs to cool down maybe like dump the girl lol well i hope u can write more love this chapter
Faithfully Connected chapter 16 . 4/15/2008
WoW thats all i can say while reading ur story. Itz so good keep it up and hang in there! I hope they dont move out
alwaysfaith chapter 16 . 4/15/2008
I'm amazed that people can write this much.

I write a first chapter to a story, but then quit. I just lose intrest in it soon.

Anyway, Good update. :3
Shelbaybayz chapter 16 . 4/15/2008
HAH! the ending was funny haha.

I really love this story. Rachel is getting on my nerves my sister was the same way when she was pregnant. I feel sorry for anabelle.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »