Reviews for i tell you stories in hushed tones
marta.ador chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hi! Your story has been added to the Poetry category on A Drop Of Romeo :) Here's your review:

This poem is absolutely gorgeous. Its beauty lies mainly in its stunning simplicity; unadorned words strung together to create something that leaves you breathless, as it gives a message. It gives it to you oh-so-incredibly well.

At mere fifty words, "i tell you stories in hushed tones" will never get repetitive or tiring, but something you'll easily get addicted to.
arrhythmias chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i absolutely adore this.
Isca chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I really liked this. I can definitely relate, as I often say the most important things quietly, or internally, and it's so tragic that those are the things that should be said the loudest, so that someone will listen and care. My favourite lines were the last two, "The world is ending, I whisper. Don't fall." :)
softersin chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Amazing:)

room for it in my faves.
ChibiEii chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Love it! Really, I do! Normally, lack of capitals irk me, but in this? It doesn't bother me one bit. ] It actually fits the whole 'whispering'-thingy. UGH, I lost the word I wanted to use in the first place, so please excuse my speechless mind xD It's your fault, after all!

(No, it's not, but.. -sigh- never mind)
CiaoMonAmi chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Incredibly deep.

There are so many ways you can take that- literal, figurative and the like.

I like it. All of the parts
relapse into change chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
wow, creative-ish and absolutly beautiful

love the last 2 line(s)

i'm speachless
Zeurpiet chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Wow. I loved this and, in a way, I agree with the lines 'the things that actually/need/to be said/only need to be heard/by those who listen'. Anyway, great job-I loved the mysteriousness and spookiness this poem gave off.
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I liked it. Short and simple. It flowed well, and I like how it was all in lower case. Keep writing.
Liebe Dance chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Oh, I like this. It's kind of spooky. The no capital letters works well for this poem I think. I especially like the first stanza. The 'r' and 'uh' and 'wh' sounds make it seem like it is being whispered! I don't know what else to say, I like this!
kit feral chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
lovely.

this is obviously heartfelt.
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
again, lovely. creative. i think its wonderful. )
xforgetseptember chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
love this beyond belief...