Reviews for Unfold
atreyu love chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
i dont like bryant.

stupid excuse.

well, i couldnt say no,

that would be suspicious, my ass.

she should have just dumped him. lol
Bittersweet Farwell chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Okay, hi. I'm going to make this short and sweet because I know if I don't, I'll write so much it coul be a novel. So, the reason I'm reviewing your story s because I liked the idea of this one shot, but I was wondering if I could make it into a full blown story. This would be my first fp story but not my first story. I had many stories on FanFiction, butsadly my dumbass sister "accidentaly" erased it. She wasn't to happy when I found out. Anyway I was to lazy to put all the stories back up so I guess I just stopped going to that site anymore. Okay, this is getting too long so I'm going to finish it up. I like your one shot and I want to write a full story based on it. If you could e-mail me back you answer that would be greatly appreciated! :)

Sincerely

~BF
l0v3abl3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Go Cassidy! Get your man! :P
righthere431 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
] lol you go claim your man gurl!
gulistala chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Uh... I think Bryant was a bastard, he could've just told her that he wasn't interested in her in that sense. I think he's at fault too.

Other than that, I'm glad Sophia got what she deserved, stupid bitch. D

gulistanlik
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
TAKE THAT BITCH! BOO-yah. this one made me smile
Ellieloo la Grimm chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was a cute story. I really likes the end!

haha Sophia! nanana...
gabby chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
okay, so cute!

expand it please
phantom66 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
woaw! that was like the best one-shot I've ever read!

keep up the auwsome work! :)
ConverseKicker16 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
AHH! funni! classic storry! but still good! i loved it! update soon!-chels
Pot chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Ah. Cute. I love it. Kudos
incandescente chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Aw, I like this story. It's not very saccharine sweet, just nice i thought. :)

I felt that the latter part of the story was a little abrupt. After discovering Sophia had betrayed her, things went very fast. She went to confront them etc etc.

There were some instances you wanted to write 'jealousy' but you wrote 'jealously'. Just thought I'd bring it to your notice. :)

All the best in writing!
a.beautiful.breakdown chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
awle !

suchacute story !

well done xD
Shelby chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
this is such a good beginning, you must write more, tell us about all the dirty little things that Sophia and Cadd do to each other!
jessie x duh chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
hahahah! go cassidy.

she rocks.

love this

consider making it a chapter story?
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »