Reviews for Decision Time, Peanut
simplicity is complex chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
meh, it's the love.

you made me feel.. everything at the same time.

rah.
litjunkie chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I loved it. mission successfully completed in my opinion, i'm such a sucker for this genre ;O)
Colie Rae chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
It was one of those stories that made my stomach turn to a a jumbled pile of knots. It was a story that was gripping and I felt like I was there, feeling her pain and anguish as if it were my own. I can't say I particularily enjoyed the storyline but the way you wrote it was amazing. I loved the description of the storm especially.
sdnpljj chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
i really i like dis storyy!

it waz realii interestingg!
Georgianna chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This was really good!
Alenor chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
aw, that situation sucks for all three of them. i'd hate that! it was a good oneshot though ~ Alenor.
Spangled Boots chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
um, wow. There's so many wonderful things to say about this story and yet having just read through it and feeling like i've been on an emotional rollercoaster with them, i cant quite find the words to express them. Truly brilliant.
klleongmsia chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Great One Shot...

If it were me.. I don't even think I can make a decision at all..

I probably be the one running away and moving away..
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
it was fucking great. DRAMA BIG TIME. bring it on i say.
asianbabe92 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
well let me just say.

THIS WAS AMAZING.

i really liked it

and even though its not like what you usually write,

you did a really great job of writing it.

it evoked emotion in all the right places

AND came with a happy(ish) ending.

i think if you ever write a story with this type of genre.

it would be absolutely fantastic and i would not hesitate in reading it.
OoohLookACat chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
aww

that's so cuteness

in a totally not cute way

:) i liked it

izzie
Georgia Mud Fudge chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
i loved it.

ive been waiting for you to update your other stories but this just made up for all the time i waited.

i feel bad for davey but i like mac.
snow blossoms chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
gwah this is really good. xD i dig the heated passion/angst/romance! my only qualm is that in Mac's dialog, "Mac snorted, 'You think I have any answers for you? I thought it was sorted. I left home and,'" you misspelled "sordid." Otherwise, sexy fantastic story!
blubbfreak chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I normally don't like the whole "first one then the other brother" stuff, but you really did a great job.
AbbeyEileen chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
A few comments:

It should be "Decision time, Peanut", emphasis on that comma.

There are a couple places where you use exclamation points where a period will work just fine.

The bulk of the story is good, even if it is long, but there are a few parts where it drags. She keeps going in circles with Mac and the scene with his parents is just confusing.

174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »