Reviews for Decision Time, Peanut
SilverLala chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was so fun to read. Bad boys are always hot!
yay chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I think it would improve it to have more detail about the conversation with Davy, but this was nice.
AKhwab chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
There was pretty much angst but not so much sexual tension. But still not so bed.
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hey there :) It's been a while. Decision Time, Peanut has been added to ADoR. Wooooo! Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: As this is one of my favorite one shots of all time, the review practically writes itself. Decision Time, Peanut is about Evie, her boyfriend Davie, and her boyfriend’s brother Mac. The love triangle between the three swelters to a climax in this one shot to the point where Evie must make her decision: Her boyfriend or his brother. Added to the list of these I can’t get enough of would be the brother stories (best friend’s brother, brother’s best friend, boyfriend’d brother, etc.) and so, it’s obvious that this story holds a special place in my heart. Star123 is a literary genius; her stories are teaming with perfect voice, prose, word flow, and characterization that knocks your socks off. Decision Time, Peanut is certainly no exception to that rule. When it comes to cliches, she owns them in every way possible. I could read this story over and over again and never get tired of it. It’s hard to get any better than this, people. So, come on. Click the link. You know you want to (insert winky face here).
Unwritten.prose chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Loved the flow of the story! But, I do feel so sorry for poor Davey. For him to have been dumped by the girl he loves for his brother, on his birthday no less... Gosh. :(
vanadoola chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
So. frikin. good.
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I really liked this. A little more firey than So Much To Learn.

As I was reading it I could almost see it playing out infront of me like it was a dramatic finale confrontation in a tv series - and being one of the least creative people in the world I'd say that's a pretty impressive achievement. It was just so well written, plenty of detail and description without being bogged down with it.

Great job :)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
nice
D.Avery chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I don't know if I've ever reviewed on this story but I just wanted to let you know how much I love it. I keep coming back to because I enjoy reading it so much. It was so straight to the point and SO well written. The imagery was perfect and every word had rhythm and meaning. I really appreciate when I run across writer's who truly have a gift and are willing to share it. Keep writing, you're certainly not wasting your time.
MEG0205 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Loved it! Amazing story, but I feel bad for Davey. At least he doesn't know the truth... Yet.
Megan :)
Jodes101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Your descriptive prose is great, I could smell the rain hitting the earth and see her red dress. Very realistic storyline, not typical of most romances because someone is left heartbroken but thats life. Your writing is very evocative and I really enjoy it.
The Quotidian Life chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Interesting story. I enjoyed reading it D.

Cheers,
TQL
LilyPadADV chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Whew! That was a whirlwind of emotions!

That was pretty awesome. My heart was pounding when I read that!

One of the few things I didn't like was the end. I think it probably could have been heightened slightly with some actual dialogue, even just a small snippet. I really can't picture Davey (is that actually his name? Because I thought it was a pet name until his brother called him that) getting upset with Evie in detail without something a little more concrete.

But I really loved this. It was set up brilliantly and as soon as she head over to Mac's house, I was like "Oh geez!". You definitely did not disappoint with this story! It was hot, tension filled, and just plain awesome.

Keep doing what you're doing and best wishes!

Lily
LoveStory87 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is to good just to be a one-shot. Please make this your next full-length project.
An chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really liked the complex feelings in this story. Great job!
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »