Reviews for Sooner or Later
Guest chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
The only part I didn't like was how izzy and Andrew are partially the parents. James and autumn were more parental figures in their lives. I wish that was sorted out better, like if Autumn got full custody of them or something. Idk
twiinklex chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Such an engaging story that I read it all in a few hours and cried plentiful! I thought she would end up with Andrew like every other happily ever after cliche so this definitely took me by surprise. I did like him better at first because he was introduced first and I got attached, but he honestly became less likeable and uncaring towards Ace as the story progressed. You were planning to have her end up with James all along, weren't you? :D otherwise he wouldn't have been the one by her side throughout the whole pregnancy, nor the one who brought her to the hospital and saw her conceive.

Lol I love all the fluff. Definitely way too happy and unrealistic for a story about teenage pregnancy but who cares! It made me cry and smile all the same. Would have loved more details but the quick pace of the story made it a gripping read. Though honestly I still think Ace had it so easy that it seems unreal. No money problems, no struggling to raise her kids, no dealing with people judging her, etc. There were a lot of problems you could have dealt with to make the story even longer.

Still, a wonderful and enjoyable read nevertheless :) Keep up the good work.
Lady ChronicXx chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Okay not conflicted anymore; this is a story that definitely belongs in the romance section. It might not be right on, but how he stayed with her, how he supported her, how he first met her, and just the ending. It might not be a perfect love story, but to me it pretty much caused explosions to go off. I loved it, every moment. You're such an amazing author, and its not many stories that bring me to review.
Lady ChronicXx chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
I have conflicted feelings over this, but this an amazing story nonetheless. I truly love your work.
morie-yama chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
This story pissed me off.I liked the kids though.I'll give you you have really flawed characters but the ending was nice.
pille-ip chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Amazing!
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Oh god. Please please say she ends up with the dad and that his girlfriends is pregnant with another man's baby
RandomReader chapter 15 . 3/24/2012
I dislike the ending! I wanted Andrew and Autumn to get together! Hate the ending!
veroniica chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
i love andrew :)
Twistedin2Delusions chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
I really loved this story but was sort of mad at the ending. Throughout the entire story I was like go Andrew and Autumn! Then they don't even end up together. Quite sad for me actually ;)

Really enjoyed your writing and I will be on the lookout for more.
Wanderingreader chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
Wow! This is a good story. Simple yet it contains enough drama.

Thank you for writing this.

As much as I wanted Autumn to be with Andrew, I think she made the right choice to have James. He's been there through the most important times, especially when Autumn was alone during pregnancy.

It's good to see that at least all three families were doing good in the end.
yankumi chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
this is such a nice story! i love it. ) though i once thought Autumn will be with Andrew, it turned out great when she chose James D Love this
Andrew and Autumn chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
Okay I HATE it! Autumn is supposed to be with Andrew. Its just not right.
Violet K. Odin chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
I so hate andrew right now! How could he sleep with his best friend then talk about meeting other girls the next day!
100percentfan chapter 15 . 5/4/2011
ARRGH! Over the anger...

Loved the ending even though, I wanted the cliche.
337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »