Reviews for Her Pain Is His Pain
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
So sorry this review is so late! I tried reviewing yesterday, but fictionpress wouldn't let me.

Anyway, why is Leon okay with stripping in front of Terra? Is this a custom in his land? And why does she want to stay? I guess I'll find out in the next chapter.

So, koneko means kitten and gomen nasai means I'm so sorry. I like learning things in different languages. I learned how to say I love you in french, german, spanish, portuguese and italian just to annoy my cousins. Notice that I don't know any asian languages, even though I am asian. It's because they're written in characters, so google can't show them, or I can't read them! How do you say I love you in Japanese?

My head has (finally!) stopped hurting, thanks. :D I can't wait for the next chapter!
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Leon? That's a cool name. Is he human? I'm not sure, 'cause he lives in another dimension, or whatever it's called.

I was never really into manga because I got confused easily because you have to read it backwards, and I don't like comics that much. But when it's written like this, I really like it! It didn't seem that short to me. It's actually pretty long compared to the stories I've written. (Which have been shredded and burned because the sucked so much.) I can't wait to see how this plot turns out. Seems like he brought her to another dimension, something like a Wonderland. I like Alice in Wonderland. Is it backwards there too?

I didn't know that you were into manga, though I should've guessed when your penname is Koneko Plushie. Does that mean something in Japanese? And what does Gomen nasai mean? I'm guessing it's something like dammit. I didn't know you played keyboard. My cousin tried to teach me when I was little, but I didn't practice. I like it because you play high and low notes at the same time, and it sounds so pretty. Now I wish I had practiced 'cause now she's off in college. *sigh*

Yeah, my head's been pounding all day. Thanks. I'll try to get better! It's too bad I can't skip school tomorrow. Exams are next week, so I can't afford to miss it.