Reviews for Doppelganger
Me chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Yay! i loved itt :) thx for writing and uploading! x Me
me chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
of course i'll review! i like it already :)
Fumiki chapter 14 . 3/14/2012
Just thought I'd tell you that this story inspired me to gather up my friends and rob the bank, and pick up a hostage on the way. He's currently tied up, trembling and scared shitless in my arms...

Okay I'm just kidding, I'm too much of a coward to do that. lol. But really, I love this story. I'm a little disappoint to see that there's no sequel posted, but oh well. I still think it's a good story with an amazing ending. This story is like a different side of twincest. lol. Good job, thanks for sharing :D
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
action packed story. good job! thanks for sharing!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
because you said there was no need to give a review, i'm giving you one :o)
AudreyKW chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
This story is amazing and I love it and I cried and laughed and everyone needs to read this.
Raiya-shi chapter 14 . 4/8/2010
Thank you so much for the upload of the story! I found it thoroughly interesting and entertaining!
yaoi8808 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
nice! I can't wait to read the rest.
laruna cresent chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
iv read this story twice. and i LOVE it. its really amazing great job
Dark Fever chapter 14 . 9/15/2008
loved it! some of it had my eye tearing it was so good! see yha
Feel The Waltz chapter 14 . 7/12/2008
This story needs more reviews! I thought it was fantastic and immediatly warmed to your characters, was never bored and you gave a lovely ending. Thank you for a lovely story :)
PoertyQueen chapter 14 . 4/4/2008
E i loved it!
perrywinkul chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
My eyes seriously teared up after reading this chapter. Why must Ethan be such a dumbass?
Switch chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
Oh, you have to update NOW or I will hunt you down and break your legs.
perrywinkul chapter 9 . 12/24/2007
Gods, this story is so effing hot! Please continue it! Now excuse me while I wipe the drool and nose blood from my face.