Reviews for colors
evm chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Oh, Livia, your poetry is so sad. Are you sure you're okay? Your fist chapter is my favorite. I have trimumphed! (figured out how to make FP bend to all my formatting needs). And I will start looking over the ones you sent me for Soundings.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Wow, there's a lot going on in this one. I love how you can read "i think i've already/lost/it" a few different ways, like we know you're talking about attention, but you could easily be talking about losing your mind. Interesting. And the last bit in parentheses is really fascinating. Nice. Keep writing! :)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I love how raw this feels - and colors really do express emotion so well, don't they? Heartbroken angsty pieces are absolutely some of my favorites because I write them so much myself. And then you've used the words - simple words at that - so well, rhyming and repeating and just making them work together. Nice job. Keep writing! :)
Hearts Stars and Broken Bones chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
This is eerily similar to a project I'd talked about in my 100WF100D series. Funny how that happens.

k.X
Moondog Dozier chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Quality breakaway from vibrancy to disjointed emotional self-evaluation. I like how you've developed this from vividry to the lack of literary visual stimuli. Also, the apprehension of thought escapes well from the stream-rush point of view. Kind of like an abstract painting where the emotion is drip-dropped on the page. This is one of the better works I've read in awhile. The conceptualization was extraordinary as was the audible execution of phrases to match the true-feeling insightfullness. A definate favorite. MD:77.
Moondog Dozier chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
The natural elements in this work well to enhance the readily available emotion. There is a sincerity in the voice of this that catches and holds the reader. Very intriguing pace and formation. MD:77.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Marvelous pace and sound shifts. I like how this has a snowball effect. It builds on itself from word to word, and progresses in speedbursts until the very end when the slowdown reverberates. MD:77.