Reviews for My Personal Love Z
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
wow did they just kissed?...so does that mean that chris likes chole right?..it would be cool if he did knowing that they like each other...glad that you post the chapter up..i like it...can't wait for the next one to be up...bye..bye...
love-everlasting chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
They are so cute! He must like her :] great chapter
Aury03395 chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
Well, things to say for this chapter. The fact that it's adorable and one of my most favorite chapter out of all the chapters, but I know there will be more to come. I was a little late on reviewing, but I did read it the minute you updated. Thanks for updating! :-D
Kiea Evergreen chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
LOL! Great chapter. I find that cute how they just sit and ask each other questions. Have a good time and not have to get all dressed up for it. Being yourself. I love how Chloe thinks on different situations, especially when Chris would ask a question and she would come up with an answer that maybe wouldn't be the best.(the whole Amanda and I'm falling in love with you thing Keep up the great and I can't wait to see what happens next! (what will happen next? no ones, except for the author, of course.) Write you later! ;)
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
Ah, as usual another wonderful chapter! Aw its cute the pond place! So, is Chole maybe based on anyone? or just a character? Update soon! Oh and the story was very interesting otherwise I wouldn't be reading it! lol :)
January Skies chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
She keeps mentioning Amanda! How obvious can they both get? She keeps asking him about his 'special' someone and he doesn't ever sound to happy about it... Come on get a move on already! 3
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
hmm...that was a good chapter...you should put chole and chris together...seriously...i feel sad for chole since she likes him alot and don't want to tell her feeling because probably feeling rejected or think that he doesn't like that way, but a friend...can't wait the next chapter to update...bye...bye...
Sing With The Elevator Music chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
he so likes her. you did a good job of subtly letting us know that. you know, so Chole doesnt get it but the reader does. i liked it. i hope Chris just breaks up with her. i think that would be better but it would be so much more dramatic if he found out about her and the other guy, who's name escapes me now. not that i'm into drama, but i'm sure you have something cooked up for it. all i know is i wanna see some major lip action between chris and chloe. i want to read how she takes her first kiss. they're pretty surprising.. well i've only had one and it wasnt that great. lol

SWEM
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
I just love the part where Chloe's fretting about Chris swooning her. "I know nothing about swooning or being swooned!" It made me LOL.

Great chapter, once again. :)
EpicDreamer chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
That last part was so cute.

I love it!

I wonder what happens next...

Is Amanda going to end up with John? I hope she does, she seems to care more for him than Chris.

Poor him. Chris, I mean.

Anyways, update and

Q: Do you know what chapter this story is going to end?

Just curious.

nota
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
He cares for her, he just doesn't know it yet! :P So as always amazing chapter! She is falling for him BIG TIME! Update as soon as poss! :)
Kiea Evergreen chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
Yay! I sense love is in the air for Chloe. Go Chloe! I know that you can do it. I wonder what will happen next? Great chapter, keep up the great work and try to up date soon! Write you later! ;)
Sing With The Elevator Music chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
yay! i love it! its so great. i really like Chole's Character cuz its kinda how i wouldve reacted, though i wouldve been pissed with Amanda a long time ago. i dont like to lie. :) i love Chris too. he seems like such a cutie. ya know... i wouldnt want the man of my dreams taking me to a fancy restaurant. i would feel too bad when i couldnt order anything for under 20.

there were a few gramatical errors... i dont rememeber where cuz i didnt mark them. sry, just i guess revise it when you finish it. they werent too bad if i didnt remember them. :) sometimes they're really bothersome and they distract from the story, but you're good.

oh as a note, you totally listen to the music i listen to. :)

SWEM
love-everlasting chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
Aw I love it. Hurry up and get together already! He should break up with Amanda. Give her what she deserves lol
love-everlasting chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
wow amanda really has a nerve doesn't she? She better be feeling really guilty!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »