Reviews for My Personal Love Z
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
i guess..well that is good chapter..maybe chris likes chloe..but he thought that she might don't like him..yay!..you update..hope you update more..can't wait for the next chapter to update..bye..bye...
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
S' okay, I don't expect you to follow every piece of advice I give you. Besides, you know your style better than I do! :)

I like this chapter. I do think John is becoming more well-rounded (but I still like Chris better). ;)
EpicDreamer chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
OMG

This is on heck of a story!

I luurve it.

This is one unique fic.

I've yet to read the next two chapters, but I'm kind not liking Amanda. Chris is much to good for her.

nota
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
Hey there, I love this chapter. Chole is finally standing up to Amanda! I really hope Chris and Chole get together! Great chappie, update soon! :)
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
this so sad..i feel bad for chloe...well i hope things are going well for her soon...can't wait for the next chapter to update..bye..bye...
Kiea Evergreen chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
LOL! I think that this chapter was hilarous. I love how the parents like all the things that she wants to be. I think that becoming a veterinarian would be really cool. Well, because they rock! I like how you did this chapter, the funny little comments here and there. The irony too. Weel, keep up the great work and up date as soon as you can! Write you later! (I like John already, I wonder why?) ;)
Aury03395 chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
Wow! That was fast. Each time you keep updating, I enjoy the story more and more. Thanks for updating!
Aury03395 chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
I really adore this story. I'm happy that it's not the typical boy meets girl and they instantly fall in love. It's actually more different with a hint of the classic. Thanks for updating!:-D
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
yep, it was posted quick! I loved it, John's from U.K. yay! Chris and Amanda seemed to get on well...m, lol. Anywho update when you can! Great job! :)
Deianira chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
See, the problem with reviewing long after anyone else is that there's nothing left to edit. XD I'll try to keep on top of this from now on, so I can actually edit something.

Anyway, it's sounding pretty good so far. The characters are rounding out, and I can sense some possible conflict coming up :P I'm liking it. Keep on going, Topaz!
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
Oh, excellent chapter, even though I knew what was gonna happen. :P

Your style is very realistic, and I like that. Or rather, you know how to make realistic characters.

I think when Chloe returns to the apartment, you could take out the sentence "But who knew that all that could change within a minute?" because it's basically foreshadowing what's coming, and if I'm correct, Chloe doesn't know what's coming so that statement is kind of out-of-place. Just a thought.

-applauds-
Kiea Evergreen chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
LOL! This chapter is hilarious! This is now my favorite chapter. I love how John asks about the double date. He didn't even have time to think about that last part. I don't even think he even took a breathe. Keep up the great work and up date soon! Write your later! ;)
love-everlasting chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
I really like Chris! I don't know how Amanda can be dating two guys at the same time so easily. She must have a conscience. Oh well, this was a good chapter :] I loved the outing with Chris and Chloe, it was really cute.
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
Aw I kinda feel sorry for Amanda but I'm also angry at her! Poor Chris! Great chapter, update soon! :)
love-everlasting chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
Aww I feel so sorry for Chloe : I really don't like Amanda... Poor chris too lol.. Ahh anyway the last couple of chapters have been really good :] i cant wait till the next one comes out :]
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »