Reviews for My Personal Love Z
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Great chapter! Michelle's the flirty one so far...lol, and yes that was updated in reasonable time! Can't wait for the chapter 3! :)
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
I love this chapter :D It makes me laugh.

I can't find anything I'd change...

Good job. :)
Kiea Evergreen chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I think this is my favorite chapter so far. I love the sceen with Michelle and the nurse so far. Hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work! Write you later! ;)
Kiea Evergreen chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I like this chapter! Poor Chloe, Michelle, and Amanda. But the boy...hm. Interesting. Well, keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next chapter! Write you later!
love-everlasting chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I love it. Please update soon
Breeze x0 chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Great story. I loved how there was action in the first chapter. You use great details and I feel your characters are well developed. I also love the fact that Chloe is a nerd and not one of those typical unrealistically-beautiful-perfect-in-every-way-possible female characters. :)

I love this story so far and added it to my favorites. Keep it up. :)

-Kenzie
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Great start! You should definately continue! Update soon! :)
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Yay! I've already read this chapter a few times but I still like it. I think you did a good job starting in the middle of things and explaining along the way; it makes the story seem more realistic.

*pushes you to upload second chapter*
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Great start. I liked how some action happened in the beginning. Most beginnings can be pretty dull, but you did a nice job. Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have an excellent day.

~Twilight Starr~