Reviews for My Personal Love Z
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 19 . 1/24/2009
I really like this story all the emotions expressed in it are easily relatable. I love it when you can feel a connection to the characters thats what makes a good story.
TheChristmasGoose chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
I don't think this chapter was just a "filler" chapter! I loved it! I can picture it very well. Good descriptions!
Stephani chapter 19 . 11/24/2008
I loved this!
TheChristmasGoose chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
I applaud the second chapter! I'm taking one at a time! I can just imagine that male nurse! Sponge bath time! HaHa!
Pookylovesme chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Ok, this is gonna be good! I can already tell 4rm the first chapter!
LeeDarien chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
hey! you're main character stole my main character's last name! otherwise i'm getting all giddy-bubbly from this budding romance, something you know i wouldn't do unless the story was really good (and it is!)
LeeDarien chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
i was in love with the motorcylcist from the beginning,b ut now i'm even more intrigued by him. let me guess chris is short for...christian? (yes i remember you told me you liked that name) lucky for me there's more to read :D
live.in.content chapter 19 . 6/7/2008
omg, that was adorable, so far the most amazing proposal i've ever seen/read/heard! i loved it!
feisty sonnet chapter 19 . 5/25/2008
LoL! That was so fun to read...romantic scenes, yey! Loved the ending! )
OoohLookACat chapter 19 . 5/25/2008
aww

that was beautiful

really had me going there at the beginning haha

izzie
Eloise De Laurant chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
aww...this is so sweet!
Rhian Karlie chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
This was a very cute story. I thought it was pretty cool that you based it in Flagstaff, considering I live in Williams. So it was easy to visualize the setting. I hope to read more from you.
love-everlasting chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
*applause* YAY! That was incredible. Aww i'm so happy . Good work..
Crescent Child chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
I loved how you ended the story, especially the part where Chris told Chloe to look at the moon because he wanted her to remember it more. It was absolutely cute. :)
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
what a good ending..i loved it..yay!..you finally finished writing your stories...too bad that its ends already..bye..bye...
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »