Reviews for My Personal Love Z
palmsaresweaty chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
i honestly thoguht it was over last chappie but i guess not. the epi was really cute...the proposal at least.
Kiea Evergreen chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
WOW! Great ending. I like how you ended that, it was very cute. I like this chapter the best. Ya, for Chloe. She finally got her guy. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for another one of your stories. Write you later! ;)
Sing With The Elevator Music chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
ohh! isnt he just the cutest. i'm all giddy now. i LOVED the song, but i think i loved the part where he told her to look at the moon cuz he wanted her to remember it more. i dont know why, but i thought it was mega cute that he would think of something so small. cuz those are things i wish i remembered about my special moments, ya know? Aw! it was a spectacular finish. ah, i loved it!

SWEM

Congrats on finishing it! (i dont mean that sarcastically or nething, just good job!)
Aury03395 chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
...Wow! This was so beautiful..I loved it. Thank you so much for updating...a very wonderful ending
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
Hey!

Aw! A great way to end off the story! I honestly thought it was Chole and Chris getting married! lol Anywho, that was a great story, I loved it! Good luck on your writing! :D

/H. Clueless
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
Whoo-hoo, it's the ending! I mean that in the best possible way, lol. It is a happy ending, after all. I really like how you added closure to the Michelle-Enrique thing, too. And do I spy a sequel in the future, or is that just wishful thinking? ;D

Anyway, great job writing this. I can see something like it being published, you know, as an actual book. :)
jess chapter 9 . 2/26/2008
i want more!
jess chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
hey

i really like this story. keep the updates coming i want to keep reading it :D:D
Sing With The Elevator Music chapter 18 . 2/17/2008
SO CUTE! i love them together. they deserved this forever ago. i love the line with the scripture where he repeats it about their love. so adorable. i totally needed this. it was such a sweet chapter. i just Awwed and awwed. lol cant wait for the last chapter. i'm sure you'll wrap it all up with a pretty bow.

SWEM
readingismything chapter 18 . 2/17/2008
*wipes a tear* that was soo cute...finally they are together...there were some typos in this ch and well i am happy and sad that this story is going to end.

i have started a new story so read and review!
EpicDreamer chapter 18 . 2/17/2008
I lurve this chapter

*does happy dance*

Yey! They're togther ... right?

Tell me so!

Hope you write a great epilogue.

Just a question: Did you change anything from your idea (in your head)? Like when you first thought up of it?

nota
Classychik chapter 18 . 2/16/2008
Omg! this is my kind of story, lots and lots of drama and I'm glad chris and chloe finally got together!
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 18 . 2/16/2008
Love this chappie. Things are looking up for everyone. :D

Although my personal bias is demanding that Michelle and Enrique get more 'screen time', lol.
OoohLookACat chapter 18 . 2/16/2008
oh that is the sweetest thing out

so adorable

and finally amanda admits it

she knew it

can't wait for more

sigh...it's ending soon

izzie
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 18 . 2/16/2008
aw that is so sweet..yay!..chris and chole are together..i am so happy...well anyways can't believe that the next chapter will be the last one...i loved it..its sad that the story have to go to the ends...what a good story...bye..bye...
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »