Reviews for My Personal Love Z
love-everlasting chapter 18 . 2/16/2008
YAY! together at last :] i'm happy.. I can't wait till he can walk again tho :]
Kiea Evergreen chapter 18 . 2/16/2008
Yay! Finally, took clhoe long enough. I'm glad everything woked out for them. Keep up th e great work and up-date soon. Write you later! ;)
Aury03395 chapter 18 . 2/16/2008
Aw! I loved the way you ended it. It just shows that when the whole story ends, It'll end just like that. Thanks for updating!

-FallenDreams
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 18 . 2/16/2008
That was soo cute! I loved it! Only one more to go...:( They kissed yay, sparks yay, everything yay! Update soon even though I know it'll be the last...
BassClarinetSweetie chapter 18 . 2/16/2008
Yes as a matter of fact I am happy now. *grins*

I'm glad I got sucked into this story too, lol. I love stories like this. :)
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 17 . 2/15/2008
Ack, sorry I didn't review sooner, FP was doing a 48-hour maintenance and I couldn't even read the new chapter.

I like this chapter, even if nothing too exciting happened. You managed to keep it interesting and emotional without any major events. Me likes. :D
Aury03395 chapter 17 . 2/15/2008
I wonder what will happen? Can't wait for the next chapter! No don't end it, but I know you'll have to. At least you'll leave with a good impression. Thanks for updating!

-FallenDreams
ObliviousWanderer chapter 17 . 2/15/2008
NO! ARG! PLEASE UPDATE SON! AWESOME STORY! I was just wonering, about Chapter 15 and stuff, are you a Christian? or are you religious or anything? Your tory is so suspenseful, I was screaming "NO!" When I saw I was at the end of Chapter 17. I think I'll go insane if you don't update. Please do it...for my sanity?

Anyways, hope to hear from you, but if you can't I totally understand.

Yours truly,

ObliviousWanderer
love-everlasting chapter 17 . 2/13/2008
aww yay they're gonna talk :]

Please update soon, i cant wait
EpicDreamer chapter 17 . 2/13/2008
Ooh yey!

An update. That was fast.

Oh... well, I'm starting to like this John guy. Well, I liked him a bit but never had a reason why I should like him.

He sounds like a good guy. With great ... words of wisdom. LOL

I'm glad Amamnda kinda sorta got the ending she wanted. Although I'm not sure she deserves it. Then again, she's already guilty enough about everything.

Chloe, Chloe, Chloe ...

Well, good thing she made the call.

Ooh, I love the song.

What will Chris say when she she meets him?

I can;t wait!

More power and update!

nota
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 17 . 2/13/2008
Great chapter! You like my story, yay! You love torturing your readers dont you? :( lol, but seriously amazing chapter, can't wait for the next one! :D
OoohLookACat chapter 17 . 2/13/2008
the entire way through i was like "this sounds so familiar"

and then i realised, i had read this before

but failed to review for some strange reason

anyways

i re-read it

and i love it

chris and chloe are so cute

they're so meant to be together

and even though they were best friends

how could chloe let amanda back into her life so soon after all that accusation?

oh well

maybe its just their personalities?

can't wait for more

izzie
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 17 . 2/12/2008
that is a good chapter..does that mean that chris forgive chole or no?..wow..well just glad that chris and chole might progress a little by talking to each other..its better than nothing...john is cool with it with amanda..wow...i like it...can't wait for the next chapter to update...bye..bye...
Kiea Evergreen chapter 17 . 2/12/2008
I have one word for you: Interseting. I feel bad for Chloe. Break ups or hard points in relationships can be hard. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work! Write you later! ;)
BassClarinetSweetie chapter 17 . 2/12/2008
Aw, he called her back. :D I'm sure he misses her. Now she needs to get her little butt down to that hospital and win him back, lol.

Haha, yeah I read it at once. I was bored and this story sucked me in, lol.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »