Reviews for My Personal Love Z
EpicDreamer chapter 16 . 2/12/2008
*hyper ventilating*

Yeah, I'm not sure that's how you spell it. Oh well.

Gosh. How much pain can you get in a couple of hours? Poor Chris. Hurt phisically and emotionally.

DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN.

What will Chloe do now? What will Amanda do now?

Wow, this is such a cool story.

Very realistic, indeed.

I'm glad I found it.

nota

P.S. UPDATE!
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 16 . 2/11/2008
Oh man, awesome chapter right here. There's emotions flying, there's tension...Finally the truth is out! Although no one's taking it very well...

I was kinda wishing Chris didn't shoo Chloe away, but then again, he does have a right to be angry with her. I just. I dunno, I'm on Chloe's side. :)

Keep writing!~
Aury03395 chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
Oh no! What's going to happen to Chloe and Chris? It's getting so good and it does make me sad to know that in only a couple of chapters it'll end. Hopefully it'll end happily. :-D Thanks for updating!
love-everlasting chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
Aw THAT WAS SO SAD. :[ Please update really soon!
Kiea Evergreen chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
Ah. This is a sad chapter. I was right, things did get bad. Poor Chloe. I hope things get better for her. Keep up the great work! Write you later! ;)
Sing With The Elevator Music chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
i really like the way you decided to write that chapter. it's pretty truthful. thats the way normal people wouldve reacted. well i dont have a lotta time cuz i'm supposed to be writing an essay, but great job. i really like the coincidental scripture and room # and i like how Chloe says i love you.

SWEM
BassClarinetSweetie chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
Wow, this story is amazing. I've spent a couple hours reading this now. I've gotten sucked into it. I actually gave a little surprised scream when I read that Chris had gotten into an accident. Amanda can't really be too angry at Chloe. Not only was Amanda cheating on Chris, but she was going to break up with him! But Chris is totally justified. The girl he was falling for knew his girlfriend was cheating on him and never told him. But he needs to realize he's meant to be with her and forgive her. She was being a good friend and roommate after all.

Gah, you need to update soon!
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
i feel so bad for chole...aw..i like it...man that must be sucked then..do you know what chapter are you going to ends the story...i just hope that now you are updating faster..i like it that way...can't wait for the next chapter to post..bye..bye...
Pixilated chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
You evil person! I can't wait till next chapter. I am waiting so anxiously. I understand a great story takes time and I respect that but if the process could be a tee wee bit faster I would not complain. P Amazing plot, I'll be waiting!
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
I felt so excited when I read this chapter! Aww, she loves him! I really hope they get together! Update soon! :D
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 15 . 2/9/2008
Oh yeah, they did meet before! Omdaz, he said 'Chole'! He loves her! Yay! I wonder how Amanda wil take it...m...whatever you come up with it'll be great! lol, update! :D
Sing With The Elevator Music chapter 15 . 2/9/2008
all i could do was scream at that ending! it was the greatest. and then my second thought was OH CRAP. lol cant wait to see how chloe handles this one!

SWEM

I just felt bad having you have to write out that mega long name every time. (:
love-everlasting chapter 15 . 2/9/2008
It's so sad.. Well at least we know who he loves now. I bet that's going to go down well with Amanda. She'll probably accuse Chloe of lying now. Good chapter :]
EpicDreamer chapter 15 . 2/9/2008
OMG, OMG, OMG!

Okay, I don't really say tht much, but OMG.

OH MY GOSH.

That was so ...!

Ugh, I cna't even describe it.

Poor Amanda, but does she really love him?

What about John?

If she did love Chris she wouldn't have experimented with the other one.

OMG, CHRIS! CHLOE!

Okay, this is such a weird review.

UPDATE!

nota
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 15 . 2/8/2008
How I love emotion-packed chappies. And you're so good at writing them. I admit I got a little choked up and teary-eyed at various moments during this chapter.

Oh, one thing that I caught: When you're describing the old man's eyes, I think the word you were looking for was 'intense' instead of 'immense'. Intense just makes more sense (lol I rhymed) but whatever floats your boat.

And OH Cliffhanger!11 I'm stoked about what's going to follow! 8D