Reviews for My Personal Love Z
Alabrith Ironflame chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
Interesting, I love it though I have noticed how your writing has changed and I really do love it. The editting of the lunch table seems to be working Very cute and surprisingly not cliche or anything as far as i'm concerned. She sounds a lot like Violet but thats just your voice lol

Love it! next!
Alabrith Ironflame chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
Haha wow the wedding in the backyard and the bells- hmm sounds like tarahs wedding lol
Alabrith Ironflame chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Oo! I have to read more! sorry i'm not being much help lol but i'm quite behind on my reading-

Chap 5!
Alabrith Ironflame chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
Hey! Sorry I havent been able to get on the comp to read these chaps! Gosh great! May have been a "filler" chapter, but heck-I loved it-helped me remember the other two chaps before this

Onward to Chap 4!
Kiea Evergreen chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
OMGosh! Go Chloe! I like how this chapter went. Such a cute sceen. I can't belive Chloe got kissed! I knew that she had it in her. But I wonder who was at the widow. Something tells me, that's it going to be good. Keep up the great work and try to up date soon. Write you later!
FallenDreams03395 chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
Wow when I said it will get better, I was right. This is a great chapter. Thanks for updating! You're a great writer.;-D
xi-love-you-x3 chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
I just read it today. i like it. cant wait til you post the next chapter
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
Great chapter, as per usual! They kissed! Ohmydaz! I wonder who saw them! Can't wait! So Chole is based off you? That's cool! Its cool how the story is based off (is that the right of? ah well) a Dream! Update soon! :)
EpicDreamer chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
You update fast!

With some authors the writing is amazing but updating is kinda slow.

With you its fantastic! Fast and good!

OMg, I love this chapter. Finally! Well, I hope everything works out well. Amanda and that other guy, and Chloe and Chris!

nota
EpicDreamer chapter 11 . 1/18/2008
I love the chapter.

It's kinda hard to understand Chris...

update!

nota
forever.unbroken chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
wow :)

I really like this story

Please update soon

I'm sorry, but Amanda disgusts me :P I can't say I hate her though, because she reminds me of my best friend

memories... :P In year 8 she had a boyfriend who was one of my best friends, who i got a crush on. She then started liking and openly flirting with another guy for a couple of months(come on she sent him half naked pics).

I then... ahem. let it slip that she wasnt being faithful.

'He dumped her.

I encourage Chloe to do the same :):)

Lol...

OI it's not as bad as it sounds okay! :P
love-everlasting chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
Yes! Best Chapter EVER! God Work :]

Aw yay... I'm guessing Amanda will be very mad though. Hmph, who cares though, she doesn't deserve him anyway!

Great work! This chapter has made my day :]
Sing With The Elevator Music chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
haha no i think you did a very good job for the first kiss. esp. since its Chole's FIRST kiss. ya know? i think it was perfect. hers was WAY better than mine... he missed and i laughed and then he just pecked my lips lol i still laugh when i think about it. LOL. i love how you did that with the song. you're really talented with picking songs that go really well with the chapter or in this case the scene. it was so CUTE. o LOVE cute. :) i like the twist you put on it... its so sad now though cuz now amandas gonna be pissed cuz Chole kissed her "bf" even though she's cheating and Chris is gonna be all depressed and feeling all guilty... he doesnt deserve to feel like that :( he didnt do anything wrong... and in a way neither did chloe cuz she's gonna feel guilty too... but i think she can justify it. amanda was cheating anyway and Chole gave Amanda an easy way out. not neccessarily fair depending on what Amanda does with it (assuming it was Amanda who saw.) she could accuse him of cheating ya know? which wouldnt be right.

i'm sorry i just rambled. maybe i gave you a lightbulb from all that though... prolly not lol

SWEM
January Skies chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
Oh shit...

Amanda saw didn't she! Update soon! I can't stand the suspense!
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
Wowzer that was a fast update.

I'll cheat and say that both Chapters 11 12 are really good, but I like this one best. I think that it's very powerful, emotionally, and not just because of the kissing scene. I think it helps that you're basing Chloe off yourself because her emotions/thoughts are very realistic and believable. :3

Keep up the awesome work!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »