Reviews for The Eight Nights of Love
You Know Who chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Nes gadol Haya Peh I great miracle has happened here. I think I got that right.
You Know Who chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love it. And at last someone got the prayers right. Mazal Tav!
Let-The-Darkness-Take-Me chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
WAH! I'M GONNA CRY THAT WAS SO SWET!
Shoshannah chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I could totally hug you right now! I know that is way late after you published it..but still. A Jewish Chanukkah story by someone who actually knows what being Jewish is like. It is so romantic too. I always get tired of Christmas after about three months of advertising.

I really like the eight candles idea with Seb though. That is so sweet, very original as well. All in all, I love your writing style!
rivka chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
it's awesome! i totally agree with you, no one does love stories for Hanukkah! (i'm jewish, too) i heart it!
just4us chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
ha very cute i lvoed it

i am jewish an i celebrate channukah and it makes me happy to see that instead of only having some christmas stories out ppl decide to write storied on channukah

good job and its pretty orginal
phelps112 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
aww that was really cute.
shy green rock chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aww this was cute and it fit so well with the holidays coming and all. haha
Stoked Is Rad chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Very well done, Jules. Sad to hear that Hanukkah is over. Mega-Jew? Okay, that honestly made me crack up. Maybe I'll write a Christmas story, or would that be too cliche? Wait, I just remembered something. The next chapter in Repeat is Christmas. I should write that soon. Haha. I loved this piece. Seb sounds adorable. Very nice reasons. Natalie.
Alisha chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Hey, I'm Jewish too and I just wanted to say that I thought your story was very heartwarming. Which is definately something I need because a family member of mine just passed away so I wanted to say thank you for giving me that feeling. Happy Hanukkah I hope every single day of it was filled with life's simple miracles.
texaslonghornfn chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
This was so freaking cute. Granted, I'm not Jewish. But I liked it!