Reviews for Do you mind?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
In the sentence containing "cutting of the circulation of my toes" you need to change the "of" to "off"
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I know this was an amazing short story because I was in the crappiest of moods and the last half of the last chapter made me smile :) good job!
Morgan chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Aha great story! I really enjoyed it :)
mindreader311 chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
just to annoy you i am favoriting this! ;) by the way i luved the story!
truebleu chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
I really loved it,it would be on my top five list of stories on fictionpress, but I wish you would have done the kissing part in Noel's perspective. I wanted to see what he was thinking and how he felt.

Really, really good story overall.

Your new faithful fan,

truebleu
mixed signals chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
LOL. I'm lazy to review too :D

But since I favourited most of your stories, here goes :)

HAHA. Love your stories. Great writing with romance and a touch of humor inside, which made me laugh crazily to myself. And my family thinks I'm bonkers, lauging at the computer screen heh 8)

Okay, am off to read more! :D

bel
literati papier chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Do you mind? If i READ all of your stories? 'Cause it's so damn addictive. sorry for the word "d". But, since last week, I'm busy reading your it was just, AWESOME:)
phantasiluv chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
i love this story..i just wish i knew wutevr happend to henry...n btw did noel & elise actually..you kno..Do It?...i was just wonderin bcuz it was a little vague about it..i mean i assumed they did, but then again i remembered that she didnt want to do it for a long time..im just a lil confused rite now _
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
OMG this is where I got the whole gym roof thing from. Do you remember at the start of last year when I was obsessed with the idea of someone climbing on to the gym and saying they were going to jump? This must be where it came from. Oh and I miss laundry code it was so fun to use. Poor Morgan and her dry cleaning she really did give her a hard time sometimes.
Sapientissima chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Hey! Awesome story- I love those two stubborn peoples- much mroe like real life and much more rewarding in the end... :)
gulistanlik chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
I don't think I have laughed this hard in a long time. Wow. Noel really is nice to his friends, isn't he? D
ukrgrl chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
awesome story, i like it that it's nice and to the point, not too much drama stuff :D
balloonfista chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
Me too! About the 'favourites' thing.

Anyway, lovely story. I love Noel and Elise so much.

Ri
Green Eyed Angel chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Um... well... seriously I'd prefer the ending with Noel being run down by a car. That jerk. *shrugs* Can't help it. I hate it when people break up with nice boyfriends for stupid jerks. But that's just me. Otherwise, good story.
Amanda Singh chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
this story is amazing and so are you. i wrote my whole name as you can see...but i know you won't look me up or anything, i mean you won't find much. i despise facebook with every fiber of my being, it is grotesque in the sense that 10 year olds have access and they believe they can 'meet' someone. of course i'm not here to give you my opinions of the devil's disguise, facebook but i am here to tell you you are truly an amazing writer. i am also proud to say that i am a Meg Cabot fan and i still haven't read Nicola and the Viscount or Victoria and the Rogue only on the account of the fact that my stupid library doesn't have it in stock. i could buy it but i have no money...I AM NOT POOR OR ANYTHING OK. don't think that my parents cut me off is all. anyway i think you can almost be Meg's equal...but not quite. i love reading so thanks for being one of the GOOD write...no the BEST. makes me feel like i didn't waste 16 years of my life...or more like 1 year...anyway you're cool keep it up, updates i mean i can't wait any longer i actually have no life all i do is read please please sustain my life:P
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »