Reviews for Crossing the Line
Lauren Stargazer chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
First off, I want to say that all the stories in this series of yours have been really interesting! Ever since I stumbled upon the first story, I've been spending my free time reading everything up to this point. I'm not a huge fan of love triangles, either, but that didn't stop me from reading. I do like Zane more as a love interest more, though, so I'm glad the love triangle thing is over.
Secondly, I have mixed feelings about Crossing the Line. I've enjoy it completely, but the last time you updated was over five years ago and you left your readers hanging in a horrible spot. It's hard to pick up a project after that long and your writing style and tastes will probably be different. Still, there's a little part of me that is holding out that you'll take a break from your non-fictionpress projects and give us some kind of closure (and another part of me just wants to read your non-fictionpress projects).
Let's face it, you've been on a fictionpress hiatus. Maybe this is permanent. I shouldn't get my hopes up too much. Do you even read these reviews?
I hope that whatever you are doing, you keep up the great work!
The Undecisive Thinker chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I can't believe you ended it there...
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US?!
The Undecisive Thinker chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
So I don't know if I should even bother starting this seeing as you won't finish it...but I guess I'll take what I can get
Lauren chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
I'm really sad that you stopped writing these. I know it's been five years, and it's probably tough to get back into a story after so long; but if you ever get to a point where you feel like writing more, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be thrilled.
lilmissrainbow10 chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Hi Stilled Heart! I just read The Vampires Half Moon, Branded and Crossing the Line, and I REALLY loved them. But, um... I really want to know the rest of the story, cause it's not finished yet is it?

I love your characters so much! Although I do think that Ty and Alex should be together, and Natalie and Zane should be together (I mean, she's waited long enough right?). I have a feeling that you're going to make Ty and Natalie be together. The baby werewolves sound soooo cute! I want to play with one!

Well, I hope you update soon,

lilmissrainbow10
BebeEllis chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
i kinda hate and love you right now. HOW CAN U LEAVE IT LIKE THIS? AND AT AN IMPORTANT CHANGE OF PLOT? ARGG THIS IS MOST DEFINETLY A HIATUS! 3years... omg i wanna know what happens so badly . guess ill just have to daydream
lovelytimes chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I finished branded but I'm very reluctant to continue the tale knowing it isn't complete. I'm already distraught enough without reading the third installment. Haha, well it was really a good read. Awfully cliche I must admit, but entertaining as well as addicting.
Depressed chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
I am utterly and entirely depressed that you have opted to leave this creation incomplete.
Australian reader chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
I really like this story. I hope that you are going to finish it. It just stops in the middle and i'm sure here are a lot of people out who would like to know what happens.
Skylene chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
I hope you don't think i'm being bitchy but where's the rest of the story you CAN NOT leave it hanging like that...
skylene chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
oh comeon you cannot leave us hanging like that please write more :)
Skylene chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
OMG...i love your story...you are going to hook them up now aren't you?
Skylene chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
love your stories
Sadie chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
I came across the first of this series -again- the other day, not realising I had read it previously (must have been a year or so). Slowly, déja vu became more and more apparent, but I kept reading, despite losing the ignorance of what's to follow, because the story is just that enthralling, even without the element of surprise! I did, however, forget about this 'hiatus', so I'm feeling a little more than upset that I had to deal with that cliffhanger again!

I sincerely hope you continue this wonderful and well developed story! So much effort shouldn't go to waste! Please, and I'll abase myself to the point of begging, PLEASE, continue this story. I'm sure I'm not the only person who's dying to know where the story, and Zane and Alex's relationship, leads!

Sincerely,

Sadie
ANG3LIC D3MON chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
hey, i just like to say that i love ur stories and i would love if you kept on writing becoz i really miss it:D

so keep up the good work

and i hope ur comp is better
239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »