Reviews for A Simple Little Question
MusicallyBrainwashed chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
That was a really good story. I liked it. I'm gonna check out if you have any other stories. This is a bit of a suggestion, but you should be a writer. I'm not saying that you should quit your dayjob, or anything. I'm just suggesting that during a bit of your spare times that you have, you should write. I was practically clinging to this story. Nice. _
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Hey Willum- This your first R-Rated Horror, and its one of the originals that are the best. Its kind of sad to go through all the old stories because I know most of these people don't write anymore.
Connor Triannes chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
alan is a ~depressive~ little sh** isnt he? _ Cool story, cool ending, just... cool. (and i completely agree with you statement ...wondering why you come up with this kida sh**... i get the same thing for stuff i write)
Gutter Rat chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
It was twisted... and I like twisted. Twisted is my thing. Well, that and humor. Especially twisted humor. Anywho, this story was cool.
Corvid chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
That was so subtle it killed. Unbelievable the way you can do these things. It took me almost half the story to figure out what was going on, but once I got it, everything clicked. Nice work.
Adrian G chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
So now I'm on the Twilight Zone/Creepshow factor... yay!... Hmm, who is the most annoying up that could be cast as Alan? :-)
Tantricide chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Good story. Now I'm wondering if I wrote this review because of the last line in your personal info...

Good intro. Good train of events. Characterization fits perfectly with plot.

" "Did you ever think about capping your partner and just taking off?" " The only trouble with that is that he's not telling him to do it, like he did with the other two examples, just asking if he did. Perhaps if you worked in; "Well you should." (?)

Otherwise a flawless story. Love the ending. :)
Draxx1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
This story is very sick and twisted. Great job! I loved it.
Moff chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Strange. Twisted. I liked it.
zjackdaddy10 chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
If your trying to write then your doing a bad job of it.
Scott Timms chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
I can empathise with the guy. Everyone seems to have those thoughts running throught their heads sometimes. Though not always that blatant. Wonder if he ever uses the popualar insult 'blow me' could be interesting. Very good original storyline.
ApocalypticDelerium chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Hey, Will. Cool story. I like the way Alan didn't know he had the power, makes it all the more enjoyable. And ya know, now that I've read this, you got me thinking...;)
JaffaCake chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
A nice short story. Allan has got some interesting power, and I would like to see you expand on this.
SweetEvil chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Hi there Willum! Who knows why we think the things we do, but I wouldn't worry unless you were going to act on them... Anyway, it's an interesting story, and probably a VERY good thing that Alan's unaware of his power, it makes me shudder to think of it! (And, by the way, I don't mind being called SE, people used to use it all the time during my IRC days:)
Diane chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
This story is Ok. Did you have a bad day? Sometimes we wonder why you think of this stuff.