Reviews for The Thin Line
Initially loaded chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
I like this. cant wait for more
Diamandis chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Aw, the things he says to her are SO sweet. I want them to get married and have lots of babies :P

I love these types of fics and you updated REALLY quickly, keep it up lol.

Btw I love that song you have as the chapter, Paramore rock lol. I also love how he would die if she does, really romantic.

UPDATE SOON!

xx

P.S - Tristan is Hott!
people.are.strange chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Mmhm I actually liked this chapter (not anything against you, but I'm not one for much vampire fics). I actually can't wait for more. Hah. Should be mighty interesting what occurs next.
Diamandis chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow...I can tell that I'm going to love this story. I love all your stories and this is no exception. Update soon!
HazeleyedHoney chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I liked the part where you wrote that when you die you see your mate. So when Marina dies does she see Tristan? Anyway, I like where your going with the story and I'll add it to my story alert list.
shellbell10 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
i really like it
Jen chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wow! Amazing. Im so happy your writting about vampires. They're my favorite! You are seriously the best writter. If you get a chance you should check out my story called Slave, Maid or Lover? Under the screen name greendayfan07. Cant wait to read more!
TotalEclipseOfTheHeart2114 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Seems like a great beginning to a story.

I loved your last story "Our Room" and I know you're a great writer so I have no doubt that this will be an amazing story, too.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

]
Jay827 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
yay. i like it. vampires. i love stories about them. and their soulmates.

update when possible.
midnightbeauty chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Ahh! I love it . So cute :D Definitely update soon. And update Our Room!

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
Riley Hunter chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Sounds like the beginning of another good story!
Nicole Deming chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I really like this story I hope you update soon. I just love vampire love stories.
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41