Reviews for Frankie's Story
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
Wow. Nice to see him coming around, but I wonder about his motives. Hmm. Keep writing! :)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Oh, man, that's so awful that Mika just did that to her. And now I'm really curious as to how the doctor knows Mika. Interesting. I can't believe this is a real story, but then again, you can't make this stuff up. Keep writing! :)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
Wow, 12 and pregnant, huh? That's pretty wild. I think you captured her feelings nicely in this chapter. Keep writing! :)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Another very nice chapter. I liked the "business retreat" line. Someone like him would say that. :) And the end is quite sweet. Keep writing! :)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
This is such an intense story. I love the way that you're telling it, with the details of baked potatoes as afterschool snacks and Sister Band-Aid Kneeds. It's just fantastic. Beautiful writing. Keep writing! :)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Aww, what a beautiful introduction to a story. :) The description is phenomenal, and I especially loved the part about her telling you the story - "the sun setting in our eyes through the window in her bedroom." That's gorgeous. Lovely work. Keep writing! :)
frankie chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
i think you know what i'm going to say.

i think 'i love you' suffices.

and 'more' is..yanno. mandatory.