Reviews for Magpie Syndrome
xfffxfxfx chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
I guess this story is discontinued. Too bad.

I enjoyed the parts that were 'off-meds.' I thought the characters were a bit forced, and by the end I still wanted him to end up with Alex, even though I think he would end with Red-hair guy. (Sorry, memory failing me.)

Overall, I thought the story was a bit of a tease, promising more than it could deliver, but I'm going to read the other things you've written, because you strike me as a very capable writer.
Kitty Holiday chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
I really like your story. It has a really interesting plot that catches your interestand I can see this getting published. But for now it's unfinished, which is driving me crazy, so in the politest way possible, I would be very happy if you would please CRAWL OUT OF YOUR COFFIN/ CAVE AND FINISH THE BLOODY STORY ALREADY!
Shamalan Grey chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
Oh my Gawd! Yes with a W. I love Maddy's grandmother. She rocks! I don't think my gramma or my nana would go that far but I know my mother certainly would.

-Shama
Stefanvampire chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
UPDATE،UPDATE,UPDATEEE!
Freakofnature102 chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
Maddy's grandma is right! He needs to be with Ashes. hes so hot. XD anyways this story is AWESOME. I love all the characters and i'm mega curious about Alex's scar...anyways, update soon! i'm in complete love with this story. :D
Cherri101 chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
hey this story's awesome ehy did u stop?
toinfinity chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
XD hahahhahahaahahaha his grandma gave him sex stuff hahahahahahahahah

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEE NOW! D:
toinfinity chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
): sadness. no updateeeeeee.
MiraMira chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
Haha, very cute, but with how many times he forgets his pills you'd think he'd make a habbit of keeping a few on him at all times so even if he does forget the bottle he won't have an attack in public *shrugs*

Anywho, love it!
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
TEHEE!

I absolutely looove this story, but I had to comment on this chapter because I saw the Kate Nash mention! And I thought I'd let you know, if you really do like her personally, that I have met her! Twice now! Every Wednesday I'm going to be doing these songwriting workshops with her :'D

I was sooo starstruck when I first met her because I absolutely love her songs and now I love her as a person! So genuine :')

xSadistxFujix chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
omg, nice grandma! LOL just so you know, I've been shipping Ashes/Maddy since the first chapter Ashes was in so... here's to hoping, LOL (and its sooo obvious Ashes likes Maddy, lol)

also, I really hope you continue this. I'm in love with this story! It'd be a shame to see it go unfinished.
Luce-Juice chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
I swear, I cracked up for about ten minutes after reading, "fishies? you talk?" Gods, that boy is too cute!

Heh, anyway, just wanted to let you know that I love this story! :)
Site-3 chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST? Why hasent this been updated since '09? I'm mad at you...please update soon. I love it so far!
Feeshes chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
STUFOOCAF

Students, Food, Cafeteria! Correct, no? Haha, took like... five minutes to figure out. XD
Amber Akasha chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
I seriously love this fic. The characters are amazing, the setting, and I just can't stop laughing sometimes. And poor little Maddie is just too cute!

Btw, I'm rooting for Ashes here. Have to love that guy . I mean, don't get me wrong, Alex is great and all, but Ashes is just too cute and makes for a very interesting character.

Keep up the good work! Pretty please with a cherry on top, this fic is just awesome .
230 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »