Reviews for Magpie Syndrome
Lava fish chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
Please please please update soon I love all your story's there so original. MS is the firs story I read from you and I love it so much. I know you havent updated in a while but Please just dpi it for me.

P.s. I am now going to go review on your other story which I ansolutly adore. Nothing to lose
Handsome Devil chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
:( :( : (:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I wanted moore ;_;

This story is so great. So different. I love every character. It's almost impossible for me to love every character. But they are all so unique and well thought out and akdjakda, I really hope you're still thinking about updating.

I need to know what happens between Ashes and Maddy ;_; I even remembered their names! I am so dedicated to this story. I usually forget the names right after reading..

Anyway, I hope you come back to life soon.
Anatine chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Hahahaah, I'm loving this so much.

Like, all of your characters are just so loveable, in their own little ways.

Also, may I just say I pretty much peed my pants when I read about Gran's present ;D

I look forwards to when you text update
TheDarkestAbyss chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Wow! This story is amazing! Hope you'll uptade soon 'cause I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Collins-A chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
love this story.

reread it again, for the fourth time. pity it hasn't been updated in so long, though.
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 13 . 12/8/2010
Amazing! Maddy is adorable! :) I wonder if Ashes and Maddy will get together. I thought they would at first but Alex came and I love him soo much. (Yes I get attached to things quickly) Please update soon! :D
methosdeb chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Hi I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story..I hope to see an update on this one soon.I have read several of your other stories too and wanted to let you know that you really have a talent for this.
bs49184 chapter 14 . 11/4/2010
where the hell are the updates

gr

Serenity Marie chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
I really like this story :)

I hope you work on it again soon!
chickie chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
No! No no no, you cant possibly end it there! Cat! I'm dying here, you write this amazing story then you stop mid way. *tear* Please update this lovely story soon?
Chickie chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Awe! Alex is so sweet. There was a lot I liked about this chapter, mostly its length. Im guessing we'll know Maddy's secret soon. The way you describe what he's thinking makes me feel like I'm inside his head :) yes waterbeds are the epitome of awesomeness lol. Love this story. Gotta say, I read the one shot first so it took some getting used to his hate for Ashes but their relationship is entertaining. Last thing, where did you come up with Alex and Nick's nicknames for each other.
cantarellaseeker chapter 14 . 9/6/2010
I love this story and I hope you update soon! It makes me laugh tons. And just out of curiosity, what happened to LatS?
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
omg! she bought him condoms! I really can't stop laughing now. update soon?
TinaLouise chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
Loving this story...

Isn't the mute, music-loving boy's name Sloane? It's Sydney in this chapter but Sloane in the earlier one(s).

It confused me at first but then I realized it's gotta be the same boy.
firestar267 chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
This is a stupid question, although I'm sure you probably get it regularly...is Magpie Syndrome a real condition? Whether you made it or not, I am so impressed. It is so rare to find something convincing that explores mental health problems in depth and you have definatly got me convinced even if you've made it up!

All of the characters are really well developed, consistent and have their own unique voices and Maddy's fears and character is consistent and deep.

I am so glad to have found this story and I thank you for writing it, it is a thoroghly enjoyable and quite complex and humourous read, and I really hope to read more soon!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »