Reviews for The Opposition Play
jenjen-0 chapter 31 . 6/2/2008
Yeah I love exclamation marks, they're so useful! Hahah, loved this chapter, very sweet. Even if *sigh* there was no Relic... But I might be able to live through it.
fuiman chapter 31 . 6/2/2008
paris?~ here we come! wee~
princessbleachhead chapter 31 . 6/1/2008
great chapter, i loved it. thank you for giving veronica a new man to like and wonder how albert looks like. hope he is hot. anyway esper and syfert are off to paris, if i was writing i would place them in the same room as an accident lol. they say pair is the most romantic place on earth, i hope so. its time for them to get together, and i hope relic aint going to show up when shes about to go to paris. where is he anyway?. anyway great chapter, i loved it. cnt wait for the next one. keep writing.
Essevera chapter 31 . 6/1/2008
nice chapter. there were a few typos here and there though. ah, i like the esper~seyfert chemistry :)
DawnAwakens chapter 31 . 6/1/2008
omgg! that was SO cutee.

nice chapter, update soon )
happy ever afterxx chapter 31 . 6/1/2008
Ek! Paris! I've been there so many times but I still get excited at the prospect of going there :) I loved the update, it had my favourite feelgood factor. More soon? x
Angel Assassin XIII chapter 30 . 5/31/2008
This story is absolutely great! i just can't stop reading it, and when i got to the latest chapter, i was like, darn it! Why ME?

Its not fair. Also, the world is against me...people wont update.

Anyways,

CIAO!

Angel Assassin XI (thats 13 in roman numerals, you have no idea at how many people who don't get that.)
octoberprincess chapter 30 . 5/31/2008
b-yotch PARKER PEN eh.? :P hmm i was so bored soo i'd tot of dropping by after finishing one of de stories. :P haha jst randomly saw ur parker pen shiatz. xd :P
CoryD chapter 30 . 5/30/2008
Am enjoying the story...although poor Relic...

Look forward to the next update
midnightbeauty chapter 30 . 5/29/2008
Hahaha, I don't mean her actual roomie, just someone like her roomie XD with her personality... (lol she's so cute :P) Newho, I DON'T LIKE VERONICA. Heh, updating too fast? That's a new one :D Well, update soon. Ohh, lmao, Altec and Ferra XD I s'pose opposites do attract sometimes. :)

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
jenjen-0 chapter 30 . 5/29/2008
Ahah! He'll be back! Yay, goodie! Wow, you're seriously popping out these chapters so quickly! I'm loving that! And I've now used an exclamation mark for every sentence!
Essevera chapter 30 . 5/29/2008
Altec has to be one of my favorites :)
jellybeancurd chapter 30 . 5/29/2008
Hey! Great story! Please update soon, I'm just waiting for seyfert and Es to get together)
happy ever afterxx chapter 30 . 5/29/2008
Hm what is Veronica up to? I wonder...please update again soon x
AllSpark chapter 30 . 5/29/2008
Great chapter. This story is one of my absolute favorite stories and really can't wait for the next updates to come.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »