Reviews for The Opposition Play
adikreader chapter 40 . 8/11/2009
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us..This is a great story and really touched me..I'll add this to my favorite story. Thanks again!Hope you still write other stories that will surely capture our hearts.)
JaseyxRae chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I see that this has potential. Looking forward to reading more!

However, I feel silly saying this, but her brother, in fact, *isn't* good at math. ("I see your good at math.") I'm not sure if that was a joke on Esper's part, or a miscalculation on yours. But, if she visited twice in the period of three months, after three years she should have visited 24 times, not 12 like Demento said.

There would be four groups of the three months per year, meaning she'd visit eight times per year. Eight times per year for three years is twenty four. I think what someone in there did was take the four sets of three and forgot to double that, and just multiplied four by three, getting twelve.

Sorry to get all math-nerd on you.

I'm off to read more of your story!

-Katie
born backwards chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Oopsie, I forgot to review this chapter. I love the new Esper, seriously, I do.

She's able to stand up for herself and it's about time.

I'll have to keep the three wishes thing in mind if I ever have this problem.

If all else fails, ask him to be a genie.

Aha, no, seriously, though, I love this story and I love how it shows a different side of females. We girls don't always have to back down and bawl our eyes out. Some things are worth fighting for, you know?

Anyway, great chapter.

Can't wait to read more.
born backwards chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
Poor Esper.

I feel so bad for the girl.

She loves him SO much and it's killing her.

I don't know what I would do if I loved someone who was so incapable of loving anyone but himself.

It'd hurt.
born backwards chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
Awe, he's trying to comfort her.

Poor Seyfert...

KIDDING! He deserves every little thing that's coming to him. Stupid, lying, cheating bastard.

Cheaters disgust me, seriously, but I can't help but feel a tad sympathy towards the guy.

I guess I have soft spot for superficial idiots, namely because they may have something going on with them that no one else could possibly understand, not that they give the person a chance to understand.

Anyway, Esper is PUH-ISSED.

I don't blame her, she has every right to be, you know?

Well, of course you do, you wrote it.

I'm going to shut up.

Great chapter.
born backwards chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
"Poison," she said calmly, "Do you have rat poison?"

I tried so hard not to fall out of the chair when I read that. It never gets old. I think I read that part like fifteen times once I finished the chapter. Seriously, it was hilarious.

She was going nuts, seriously nuts.

I love how the names she calls him, too. Cheating, idiotic, superficial, goddamn, promiscuous son of a bitch! HILARIOUS.

I love it, obviously.
born backwards chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Gosh, Seyfert is a JERK!

I kind of can't stand him, seriously. I don't know anyone THAT shallow. Okay, well, that's a lie. Seyfert reminds me of this guy I finally got rid of, seeing as how we all graduated. I remember, freshman year, he was looking at his reflection during life fitness(he was looking into a spoon of all things) and he was telling himself how sexy he looked. It was kind of creepy... and egomaniac-like.

Aha, and I love how Cindy is all like, "It's CINDY."

The whole throwing her hands up down on the mattress like a little girl thing was hilarious too.

I can just imagine a bimbo throwing a fit because her boyfriend, who just so happens to be an ass, calls her another name.

Priceless.
born backwards chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I started reading this a few days ago, but just now got the chance to review.

So far, I really like it. Seriously, it would suck to be stood up, and I can only imagine how Esper must feel.

By the way, Esper is a very interesting name. I've never heard anything like it before.

Anyway, I'll review the other chapters I've read as well and will continue reading soon.
samantha chapter 40 . 4/22/2009
I LOVED YOUR STORY! i liked how the story did not go too fast and that you took time to develop the characters beautifully.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 40 . 3/25/2009
woah. so much drama. is relic ok? i pity him, but is he diagnosed with something? good job though! i really liked the chracter development and plot.
HappyLittleLoser chapter 40 . 1/19/2009
ah yay!
HappyLittleLoser chapter 26 . 1/19/2009
ok, maybe my problem is that im nothing like es, but what the FUCK does she see in sey? i mean, at this point theyre both convnced that its all her fault...no. just no.
ssa chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
you use the same words over and over again like the word galling and disconcerted. try to change them with synonyms
Fayre Meira chapter 39 . 1/5/2009
Relic's a bloody idiot but you have written the most perfect cliche : that of a reformed rake which is Seyfert. Very interesting and unique character names by the way,...I'm not sure I've ever heard the name Seyfert before.
Fayre Meira chapter 40 . 1/4/2009
this is a damned good story! i thoroughly enjoyed this. thank you, thank you :)
338 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »