Reviews for The Opposition Play
theslykit chapter 16 . 12/11/2008
wow. love already eh?
jukeboxsabotage chapter 40 . 10/13/2008
i so love this to bits. that chapter before this had the tearworks happening. majorly. good job on this. i read the entire thing in one go! awesome huh? hahaha

something to note: there were some present/past tense mistakes and using "him" instead of "her" when referring to Esper. might want to take a look at that.

beautiful story! x
lolwhuts chapter 27 . 8/30/2008
damn you! because of this chapter, i realized that i was welling up in tears! gah you got me in the middle! Seyfert's father kind of reminded my father but with more love, lol. Gahh this is the reason why i try to avoid drama because it makes me want to cry!

damn you're good!
SNB chapter 40 . 8/25/2008
This story was amazing! You did a great job on this. There were happy times, there were bad times, it was a great combination. And the ending was perfect. Once again you did a wonderful job!
DawnAwakens chapter 40 . 8/23/2008
OH MY GOODNESS! That definitely had to be one of the best stories that I have read! AMAZING. So romantic, I'm beginning to get jealous of a made up love ) Very nicely written!
cherrystraw chapter 40 . 7/26/2008
OMG!

that is so cute

i really liked it!
xjennnny chapter 40 . 7/26/2008
i pretty much love this story with all the twists, the teasings, the insults, the constant bickering. its a really good story (:
InvisibleLight chapter 40 . 7/25/2008
Short and sweet ending :) I pretty much said it all in my last review. And thank youz for mentioning me! I feel so special now. lol. I hope to read more soon! :D

-Gabbie
InvisibleLight chapter 39 . 7/25/2008
Aw! Relic is a meanie, and I suppose I can visit him at his jail cell like a true loverly ;D I swear, out of all the stories, hell, BOOKS, I've ever read, that was one of the ones I had the most fun reading. And all-around one of the best books I've ever read. I'd rather have a copy of this than Twilight or New Moon or friggin Harry Potter. Cutest couple, funniest moments, dramatic when necessary, well developed characters, well developed and gone through feelings, multiple takes on things, I could go on for HOURS. It was really really great. Heck, I'm going to read it all over again. Hell, I'll print it out, put it in a pretty book and put it on a shelf. If I wasn't so lazy, of course. :P lol. I loved it. One of the best things I've ever read. In fact, I'm going to read it all over again when I finish this review, and the next one. These two are the best couple, and I adore them like I would my family. And the best love triangle ever, might I add. I loved it, again. Great job :D Keep it up, I hope you bring out a new story soon, cause as soon as you get it out there Immah be a good little reviewer and review every time and not have to catch up every five chapters :D. Fantastic story.

-Gabbie
InvisibleLight chapter 38 . 7/25/2008
Oh damn. :( That was a mouthful. First, Seyfert is a bastard for not believing her. But really, Esper didn't have to LEAVE. :( Okies, well, I really really need to know if Seyfie is okay, so Immah cut this one short too. Dang, I came just in time, right when you finished. :D Great chapter, as always

InvisibleLight chapter 37 . 7/25/2008
Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah. Slow down there, buster. Last goodbye? She is NOT going to leave Seyfert. I won't let her. She can't do that! Good god, she finally knows how much she loves him! :( I'm cutting this review short because I need to find out what happens next. Great chappyter :)

InvisibleLight chapter 36 . 7/25/2008
O.O . . . That . . . did not just happen. My God. Well, first, I really really really hope Seyfert finds out about this so they can live happily ever after. Second, my love needs some serious therapy, that's for sure. Third, thank GOD she's finally about to break up with him. :D Fourth, fantastical chapter! This story is addictive.

InvisibleLight chapter 35 . 7/25/2008
Oh my god, I have a feeling he died. A very big feeling he died. :( OH MY GOD HE'S GONNA ASK HER TO MARRY HIM! AND SHE KNOWS SHE LOVES HIM! This is just getting better and better ;) I'm all excited now. :D I swear, Seyfert is probably the best boyfriend ever to walk the earth. I mean, gosh, have you ever heard of a boy that would do this much for a girl he really is in love with? And YAYY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! This means Relic is going to be dumped, alone, and lonely and probably in a huge depression . . . then, out of the blue, BAMHAMMER! GABBY COMES TO HIS RESCUE! *background trumpet music inserted here* . . . And then they fall deeply in love and live happily ever after. Hehehehh. Great chapter, mah frienderly! :D

InvisibleLight chapter 34 . 7/25/2008
YES! Now my dear love shall finally be mine :D *evil cackle* Come on, Espi, why'dd you DO that, woman? If you just take the damn guy and find out you love him, Relic will be pokayz, he gotta me! And plus, little do you know, I'm currently seducing him. :P So there. Well, great chapter! :D

InvisibleLight chapter 33 . 7/25/2008
Sorry I couldn't review in a while. So SO sorry. I've had so many family problems I barely had time to get on lately. But I'm back on track for reviewing :D "That hurts. I have my man-ego you know, a little compliment wouldn't hurt" loll. Nice. I applaud. Great chapter! I wonder how dinner's gonna go.

338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »