Reviews for The Opposition Play
Ngoc1231 chapter 40 . 7/24/2008
OMG this was a story to share. My cousin and I had fun with this story. I was reading it at like midnight and I was sending little parts of the story to her. And we would have these long like questions and wondering if it could happen in real life.

Especially weather we would pick the player or the sweet guy.

All of that drama, only love can fix it. Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
xjennnny chapter 17 . 7/23/2008
love it
happy ever afterxx chapter 40 . 7/21/2008
Aw, how much am I gonna miss this story? Loved the ending x
Essevera chapter 40 . 7/19/2008
nice end :)
princessbleachhead chapter 40 . 7/19/2008
no it cant be over, no can you do a sequel.(think about it). i loved it thank you for a beautiful romantic story. nice ending. it compliments the rest of the chapters. back again to the place he stood her up. oh bless great story. i loved it all the way through. i would like to find out hw their life has been.
princessbleachhead chapter 39 . 7/19/2008
oh thats was so perfect u got me crying so much. i love this chapter. i loved it.
jenjen-0 chapter 40 . 7/19/2008
Aw that was so sweet! Sad though that it's over now, but everything must come to an end eventually I guess.
AllSpark chapter 40 . 7/19/2008
Really nice endíng and a fantastic story. I have really enjoyed every bit of it.
giraffeeee chapter 40 . 7/19/2008
I absolutely LOVED this story! But I was a little sad when Relic was cut out.
N.M.E chapter 40 . 7/18/2008
Thank you for writing this story! It's one of the best I've read on this site. Aw...they're married! That's so cute! I loved this cliche ending! His proposal was so romantic! Love you!
annajade chapter 40 . 7/18/2008
Absolute great ending, great plot, overall great everything.

I loved reading this from beginning to end, it was emotionally inspiring (Always cried along with Esper). Characters were strong. Although I was a bit disappointed to see that Relic was cut off, wonder what happened to him.

Some minor grammar mistakes, but who doesn't do that.

Loved, loved, loved it.

It was a literal adventure I enjoyed every minute of reading "The Opposition Play".

-Anna
midnightbeauty chapter 40 . 7/18/2008
Aww adorable epilogue, very satisfying :) I need to go take a cold shower or something, this sunburn is killing me, but I adored your story and I'll miss it!

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
midnightbeauty chapter 39 . 7/18/2008
Aww okay I was happy with this :) I love how you wrapped everything up . Well, I need to read whatever else you posted and then go sit under a fan and cool my sunburn XD

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
mystic.fox chapter 40 . 7/18/2008
You did an amazing job with this story. I was a Relic fan from the jump, but I can honestly say I'm very disappointed in him for drinking & driving. My friend's car got hit like and she almost died. I'm glad Esper is finally happy! Great job!
RadiantBeam chapter 40 . 7/18/2008
I can't believe; it's over TT_TT

At first I was really pissed off that Esper let Relic off the hook so easily but as soon as Seyfert woke up and continued the song all anger vanished and I went AW!

Now I want a happy ending .

GOOD JOB!