Reviews for Irony and Insanity
Kelly chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
It's irritating how true this is. Not just with girls, but guys sometimes too. People in general.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I like how you switch. You start with insanity bolded and irony italicized, then you switch and then you switch back. It was interesting. I also like how you ran that theme through this piece, which without that probably would have been more like a blog post, but using that made it more literary. And as a girl, I'd like to defend my sex and say I don't think any of us know what we're doing a lot of the times because its really hard to know what another person is truly thinking. Anyhow I liked it, it definitely makes you think.

Thanks for your review awhile back, sorry it took so long to return the favor. School killed me.. lol
Starleaf chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Just returning a review, since you reviewed mine. :)

"That I was a man who I could say believed" I think this is better as "That I was a man who could believe".

I didn't really understand "And that's the true root of the irony and insanity in this little situation. Killing off a kind nature is so much harder than just being nice after being mean for a long time." all too well, but that might just be me.

Short but sweet, and I'm sure lots of people can relate. :) I'm surprised nobody else reviewed.