Reviews for Robotics
firemounrain chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
The three laws of robotics are awesome.
StarSplit144 chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
I'm glad to get back to this. Missed it. Though I know what you mean about work. I'm working at a landscaping place and I have to be up at 5 am, meaning I have to sleep right about when my most productive time of the night hits. I really need to start writing some more now that my fanfic is done. But anyways, glad to see you're back, and nice chapter, as usual. And hurray for Norway! So glad it's legalized in Canada. Post more soon.

4th triforce piece chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
Good story. Bum bum bum..Explanations.
StarSplit144 chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
Nice. Tina yelling at Ken about the cliche lines was a lot of fun. And so I was right about him only being an android since the accident? Yay! So great as always, and looking forward to more.

Jai Akari chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
"It’s not like there’s someone reading what I’m saying and rolling their eyes, is there?” Love it.
StarSplit144 chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
The slash was good. Yeah, good chapter as always. And READING WEEK IS COMING UP! Finally. A break is good. So have a good vacation week, and, well if you write lots it would be awesome.

StarSplit144 chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
So what, he died in the injury and they droidified him? Like Bionic Woman? Didn't see that coming. Nice...

Jai Akari chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
Whoa! Andy's a droid! That complicates things! The secret life of Professor Tann. *grins* Sounds like a TV show of some sort. Keep it up, doin' good.
Jai Akari chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
Those "Lights on! Lights off" lights? I'd be having so much fun with those, present friends would probably duct tape my mouth shut.

This is for a few chapters before, but it would really suck to be stabbed in the legs that many times. I've been stabbed in the leg once, a year back, by complete idiocy on my part. -.-* As usual, wording and descriptions are really good.

Andy's dad with robots/droids (same thing?), suspiciously fast healing on Andy's part, and undergound lab. Plot's becoming thicker than clam chowder. Good luck with your assignment, wisdom teeth pulling, AND the next chapter of Kane's Folly!
StarSplit144 chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
Heh. Those assignments are always so much fun - note the sarcasm there. And life could get worse. You could suddenly get attacked by killer robots! Or many other things could happen to make it worse.

So his dad had something going on with robots...the plot thickens! Keep the chapters coming, as well as the wonderful Kane's Field sequel, and good luck on the assignment for thursday.

4th triforce piece chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Good story. I wonder if the Fire Fighters are coming due to Andy pulling the ladder down? Does a Fire Escape being lowered cause the Fire Department to come on over? This is getting more mysterious. I just hope that Andy is safe where he is.
StarSplit144 chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Way to be blunt Tina :P. The fast healing is suspicious. Good couple chapters. Again, sorry I have been non-existant for the past week or two...back to school was kind of crazy. So yeah. Update soon.

4th triforce piece chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Where is the rest of it? I got to know about the break-in and how he hides. I think he should jump out the fire-escape if possible. That's all for now.
StarSplit144 chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Ah, Christmas Preparations...how fun. Yay for Kane's Field update!

This is the point where I would go climb out a window...although the however many stories drop would probably not be the greatest idea.

Merry Christmas to you too.

4th triforce piece chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Wow Good story I like the descriptons on this such as scenery and Diologe Great job! I hope the kid can find a way out or go in a room with a lockable door for a little bit more protection and put furiture against the door or something.