Reviews for Sucker
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I find myself gullible also. While commercials and ads don't affect me, if my friends say they have a something or know a so and so, I'll believe them. They think it's funny that I believe what they say so easily, and it really upsets me, because I value trust alot. I trust that they are telling me the truth, and when they decide to tell me something just to see how long I'll go on believing the lie, it really hurts, especially since they laugh in the end and say they were only joking. This is one of the reason's why I'm super paranoid and really suspicious now, because I can't tell if they are joking or not. It's a pity the few times I actually fall for it again. You should never hurt a person's trust in you.

I really liked this piece. It meant alot to me. :)
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I sympathize. Though I never thought of it that way... I'm exactly the same.
Loriency chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
me too!
Damson Rhee chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I liked this. I like that you didn't just write a regular story, that it's your thoughts. And I can totally relate. Sometimes I can be gullible, and people seem to think it makes you innocent or naive. I don't think it means you're either of those. You can still be incredibly intelligent and you can know a lot about the world and about people.

Good job!
The Souvenir chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow, I really liked it! I was drawn by your effective and engaging word choice, and flow was just wonderful. If I were to change one thing, though, I would have written "i-pod or computer or shirt or shoe or make-up" instead of lining the items up and binding them with slashes. If you were to cut down on the number of examples or just keep using "or" in between, the sentence would have built faster. I found my interesting wavering a little over the big clump there. But other than that, I thought this was a nice, compelling piece. :D